Losing LeShoure before the season even starts is a big disappointment.
Comment
BIGDAY
SBR Aristocracy
02-17-10
48249
#3
C'mon Paco! THE ROAR HAS BEEN RESTORED!!!! Chant it with me now, THE ROAR HAS BEEN RESTORED!!!!
Comment
paco
SBR Aristocracy
05-07-09
62873
#4
Originally posted by BIGDAY
C'mon Paco! THE ROAR HAS BEEN RESTORED!!!! Chant it with me now, THE ROAR HAS BEEN RESTORED!!!!
Comment
#5
Comment
beermankirk
SBR MVP
11-17-09
1512
#6
Detroit Lions were alot better than the record they had last year. They covered lots as well.
Comment
brahmabull117
SBR Hall of Famer
11-08-10
8622
#7
packers
bears
lions
minnesota
in order
Comment
gryfyn1
SBR MVP
03-30-10
3285
#8
Originally posted by Tech N9ne
Lions
well we're about 4 weeks from the first week of the season, which puts about 7 weeks from the annual Stafford injury.....
Attached Files
Comment
Brock Landers
SBR Aristocracy
06-30-08
45365
#9
Packers, very easily too
Comment
rsnnh12
SBR MVP
09-26-10
3487
#10
Wishful thinking- Lions
Reality- Packers
Comment
gshock1
SBR Hall of Famer
12-04-09
5367
#11
Ditka
Comment
D3 Mighty Ducks
SBR Posting Legend
12-17-09
11939
#12
Da Bears
Comment
Mr KLC
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
12-19-07
31111
#13
Packers, no contest.
Comment
King Mayan
SBR Posting Legend
09-22-10
21330
#14
I'm going with the BEARS.
Comment
LT Profits
SBR Aristocracy
10-27-06
90963
#15
Packers in a runaway but I do like the Lions for second
Comment
MendozaLine
SBR MVP
01-11-10
4088
#16
Vikings
Comment
paco
SBR Aristocracy
05-07-09
62873
#17
Originally posted by MendozaLine
Vikings
Mendoza, u don't really believe that do u?
Comment
iceminers26
SBR Posting Legend
10-13-08
15600
#18
Would love to see the Lions win the division, heck I think I would like that even more than the Steelers winning theirs. Lions have the D to do it IMO, they need a little luck at GB and who knows, could pull off the miracle.
Comment
MendozaLine
SBR MVP
01-11-10
4088
#19
No not really. I think they'll be better than most people think though.
The Packers will probably win it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Minny has a bounce back year.
Originally posted by paco
Mendoza, u don't really believe that do u?
Comment
onlooker
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
08-10-05
36572
#20
Packers
Lions
Vikings/Bears
Comment
slacker00
SBR Posting Legend
10-06-05
12262
#21
Ugh. Isn't this a betting forum? Post some odds. LMAO