Tigers +122

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • daimoshokage
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 02-07-11
    • 8935

    #36
    Originally posted by Tech N9ne
    Canuckg is a square
    sharp post smoke!
    Comment
    • CanuckG
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 12-23-10
      • 21978

      #37
      Originally posted by No coincidences
      It's a square bet to take a team starting a Triple-A pitcher against a guy who hasn't had a non-quality start since like May?

      Lol ignore him. Says that every thread....winning at a 65% rate so I guess he feels smart 35% of the time.
      Comment
      • crustyme
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 09-29-10
        • 16896

        #38
        Comment
        • daimoshokage
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 02-07-11
          • 8935

          #39
          Originally posted by No coincidences
          LOB is getting ridiculous now.
          the line movement idiot is back..
          Comment
          • Tech N9ne
            Restricted User
            • 06-24-11
            • 5366

            #40
            Canuckg is a hamburger
            Comment
            • dynamite140
              SBR MVP
              • 07-05-08
              • 4958

              #41
              Originally posted by daimoshokage
              the line movement idiot is back..
              Comment
              • daimoshokage
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 02-07-11
                • 8935

                #42
                another loser from the canadian twink canuckg.. TYPICAL!
                Comment
                • Tech N9ne
                  Restricted User
                  • 06-24-11
                  • 5366

                  #43
                  Canadians dont know shit about baseball. Expos are long gone and blue jays will never be anything Fukkin twinks
                  Comment
                  • CanuckG
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 12-23-10
                    • 21978

                    #44
                    don't know why i respond to the trolls but 115-61-8 since april 11th +98 units
                    Comment
                    • ThaTopMoron
                      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                      • 04-30-10
                      • 27071

                      #45
                      who the fuk was that pitcher again? CWS took care of big ears boy
                      Comment
                      • clonecat
                        SBR MVP
                        • 08-29-05
                        • 1225

                        #46
                        Was on Tigers also, they let too many opportunities pass them buy and starter went one too many innings.
                        Comment
                        • daimoshokage
                          SBR Hall of Famer
                          • 02-07-11
                          • 8935

                          #47
                          never ever trust canuck.. twink is fukking clueless..

                          classic losing theory from the twink.. "Buerhle can't lose theory" fukking idiot..
                          Comment
                          • CanuckG
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 12-23-10
                            • 21978

                            #48
                            Comment
                            • Guest

                              #49
                              Originally posted by daimoshokage
                              never ever trust canuck.. twink is fukking clueless..

                              classic losing theory from the twink.. "Buerhle can't lose theory" fukking idiot..
                              So I dont have a dog in this fight, but when I check his spreadsheet I see a ridiculous amount of success. That really makes your posts look incredibly stupid from an outsiders perspective.
                              Comment
                              • daimoshokage
                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                • 02-07-11
                                • 8935

                                #50
                                Originally posted by Tech N9ne
                                Canuckg is a hamburger


                                tech 9 is fukking sharp..
                                Comment
                                • CanuckG
                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                  • 12-23-10
                                  • 21978

                                  #51
                                  daimo lives for this he knows i'll respond and he gets off on it
                                  Comment
                                  • daimoshokage
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 02-07-11
                                    • 8935

                                    #52
                                    Originally posted by DrStale
                                    So I dont have a dog in this fight, but when I check his spreadsheet I see a ridiculous amount of success. That really makes your posts look incredibly stupid from an outsiders perspective.
                                    canuck's spreadsheet.. he always edit and delete shit in there.. you must be a fool believing canuck's spreadsheet.. twink is a fraud..
                                    Comment
                                    • CanuckG
                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                      • 12-23-10
                                      • 21978

                                      #53
                                      since tracking it in april 30th which it starts tell me how many times i've deleted my picks?? only delete them if I make a spelling mistake/error guy. do I need to re-post screenshots of every play?

                                      Comment
                                      • Grandmaster B
                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                        • 09-05-09
                                        • 6035

                                        #54
                                        Originally posted by Tech N9ne
                                        Canadians dont know shit about baseball. Expos are long gone and blue jays will never be anything Fukkin twinks
                                        Comment
                                        • daimoshokage
                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                          • 02-07-11
                                          • 8935

                                          #55
                                          Originally posted by CanuckG
                                          since tracking it in april 30th which it starts tell me how many times i've deleted my picks?? only delete them if I make a spelling mistake/error guy. do I need to re-post screenshots of every play?
                                          yeah right..
                                          Comment
                                          • Grandmaster B
                                            SBR Hall of Famer
                                            • 09-05-09
                                            • 6035

                                            #56
                                            Originally posted by daimoshokage
                                            canuck's spreadsheet.. he always edit and delete shit in there.. you must be a fool believing canuck's spreadsheet.. twink is a fraud..
                                            wow thats bush league
                                            Comment
                                            • CanuckG
                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                              • 12-23-10
                                              • 21978

                                              #57
                                              Lol I don't even know why I bother....I've won what I've won why am I proving someone who doesn't gamble wrong? Must be the tilt of losing with the Tigers

                                              ya sucks to have won 5 figures poor ol me

                                              last reply from me in this thread
                                              Comment
                                              • No coincidences
                                                SBR Aristocracy
                                                • 01-18-10
                                                • 76300

                                                #58
                                                Some things never change around here.

                                                Fvcking Romper Room. Nice job, mods.

                                                Comment
                                                • TR88
                                                  Restricted User
                                                  • 06-10-10
                                                  • 9364

                                                  #59
                                                  Originally posted by daimoshokage
                                                  yeah right..
                                                  is that you pal http://forum.sbrforum.com/private-zo...ves-vegas.html
                                                  Comment
                                                  • daimoshokage
                                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                                    • 02-07-11
                                                    • 8935

                                                    #60
                                                    Canuck's Day Job

                                                    Comment
                                                    • Grandmaster B
                                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                                      • 09-05-09
                                                      • 6035

                                                      #61
                                                      ....
                                                      Comment
                                                      • Guest

                                                        #62
                                                        Originally posted by daimoshokage

                                                        canuck's spreadsheet.. he always edit and delete shit in there.. you must be a fool believing canuck's spreadsheet.. twink is a fraud..
                                                        He's deleted like 2 picks in the last 3 months. Even if he were deleting losers for some reason he'd still be well up. I think its pretty easy to see who the fool is here, but if you want to keep proving it then by all means continue responding.
                                                        Comment
                                                        • Grandmaster B
                                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                                          • 09-05-09
                                                          • 6035

                                                          #63
                                                          Here Twinkie Canuck...this little video should make you feel better after your loss...I know this kind of stuff turns you on
                                                          Comment
                                                          • daimoshokage
                                                            SBR Hall of Famer
                                                            • 02-07-11
                                                            • 8935

                                                            #64
                                                            This sum it all up for Canuck's plays:
                                                            Comment
                                                            • dynamite140
                                                              SBR MVP
                                                              • 07-05-08
                                                              • 4958

                                                              #65
                                                              Looking at these comments, its pretty obvious Canuck needs to defend himself because he is an insecured 18 year old
                                                              Comment
                                                              • daimoshokage
                                                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                • 02-07-11
                                                                • 8935

                                                                #66
                                                                Originally posted by dynamite140
                                                                Looking at these comments, its pretty obvious Canuck needs to defend himself because he is an insecured 18 year old
                                                                twink is a hamburger who don't know shit about baseball.. twink is a fraud.. editing and deleting picks in his spreadsheet to have a better record..
                                                                Comment
                                                                • Tech N9ne
                                                                  Restricted User
                                                                  • 06-24-11
                                                                  • 5366

                                                                  #67
                                                                  Canuck is in for an SBR burial, eh ? These fukin twinks keep burying themselves, unreal
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • donkdown
                                                                    Restricted User
                                                                    • 07-09-09
                                                                    • 4423

                                                                    #68
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • daimoshokage
                                                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                      • 02-07-11
                                                                      • 8935

                                                                      #69
                                                                      Originally posted by Tech N9ne
                                                                      Canuck is in for an SBR burial, eh ? These fukin twinks keep burying themselves, unreal
                                                                      if you don't know shit about baseball like canuck, you will definitely get buried.. twink is a fade material..
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      • TR88
                                                                        Restricted User
                                                                        • 06-10-10
                                                                        • 9364

                                                                        #70
                                                                        Originally posted by daimoshokage
                                                                        if you don't know shit about baseball like canuck, you will definitely get buried.. twink is a fade material..
                                                                        Comment
                                                                        Search
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Working...