Brew crew needs a better mascot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YorkHunt
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 12-11-10
    • 7496

    #1
    Brew crew needs a better mascot
  • ttrace35
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 09-30-10
    • 10828

    #2
    I like the sausage race.
    Comment
    • Mr KLC
      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
      • 12-19-07
      • 31111

      #3
      I think its kind of cool when he goes down that slide after the home runs.
      Comment
      • speaker
        SBR Hustler
        • 06-06-11
        • 97

        #4
        no man, I like that dude...
        Comment
        • Tech N9ne
          Restricted User
          • 06-24-11
          • 5366

          #5
          Barney should be their mascot
          Comment
          • Bcatswin
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 12-21-10
            • 13931

            #6
            Bennie is fine he loves BP
            Comment
            • Powderguy
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 09-18-09
              • 6939

              #7
              Originally posted by Bcatswin
              Bennie is fine he loves BP

              Big penis? I knew it
              Comment
              • Bcatswin
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 12-21-10
                • 13931

                #8
                Comment
                • Guest

                  #9
                  He's a guy that brews beer, that makes him better than 98% of mascots out there
                  Comment
                  Search
                  Collapse
                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                  Collapse
                  Working...