Who are worst cappers at SBR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tech N9ne
    Restricted User
    • 06-24-11
    • 5366

    #1
    Who are worst cappers at SBR?
    I've narrowed my list to.....

    henryhill
    canuckg
    venditto
    rod1010
    brock
    michaelwaters
    apricotsinner


    Am I missing anyone?
  • saints7011
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 09-21-09
    • 5544

    #2
    Originally posted by Tech N9ne

    Am I missing anyone?
    nope , looks about right...




    dulas
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      been away for a while but arent venditto and apricot same person?
      Comment
      • iceminers26
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 10-13-08
        • 15600

        #4
        iceminers26

        current week record 4-11, top day this week 1-6
        Comment
        • THE PROFIT
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 11-27-09
          • 17701

          #5
          Originally posted by iceminers26
          iceminers26

          current week record 4-11, top day this week 1-6
          too many games, ice
          Comment
          • iceminers26
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 10-13-08
            • 15600

            #6
            Originally posted by THE PROFIT
            too many games, ice
            yes agree, 15 in 5 days is above my normal daily average but I had a morning where I threw up 7 dog plays in tennis looking at 3-4 worst case scenerio for a small profit and brought home a solid 1-6 ... played 8 in the 4 other days which is more in range, try to stay at 2 plays or under per day but this week I should keep it at 0
            Comment
            • The Bet Master
              SBR MVP
              • 09-29-10
              • 2665

              #7
              I think you got them all.
              Comment
              • CanuckG
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 12-23-10
                • 21978

                #8
                i'd say me was about to make this bet but pussied out now it's 3-0 oakland

                LIVE MLB, Baseball
                Oakland Athletics 15-July-2011 7:05 PM PST
                Money Line for Game +121
                Action Action
                Risking 2,500.00 to Win 3,025.00 CAD
                Comment
                • Tech N9ne
                  Restricted User
                  • 06-24-11
                  • 5366

                  #9
                  Adding iceminer to list, thank you sir
                  Comment
                  • CanuckG
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 12-23-10
                    • 21978

                    #10
                    now oakland is -683 **** MY LIFE
                    Comment
                    • pavyracer
                      SBR Aristocracy
                      • 04-12-07
                      • 83138

                      #11
                      Brock is not a capper. He doesn't give reasoning for the losers he posts. Not that it matters anyway.
                      Comment
                      • Tech N9ne
                        Restricted User
                        • 06-24-11
                        • 5366

                        #12
                        Originally posted by CanuckG
                        i'd say me was about to make this bet but pussied out now it's 3-0 oakland

                        LIVE MLB, Baseball
                        Oakland Athletics 15-July-2011 7:05 PM PST
                        Money Line for Game +121
                        Action Action
                        Risking 2,500.00 to Win 3,025.00 CAD
                        Happens to us all Canuck, we shouldn't second guess ourselves , I held back on late games, could won big. Fuk us all
                        Comment
                        • CanuckG
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 12-23-10
                          • 21978

                          #13
                          it's honestly so depressing....when they made it 3-0....****.

                          it was jj who said don't take it on skype...******* hamburger.
                          Comment
                          • Brock Landers
                            SBR Aristocracy
                            • 06-30-08
                            • 45365

                            #14
                            I used to be one of the best, as seen by me having a day named after me
                            Comment
                            • Tech N9ne
                              Restricted User
                              • 06-24-11
                              • 5366

                              #15
                              Dammit JJ you hamburglar Your on list. Adding jjgold
                              Comment
                              • MichaelWaters
                                Restricted User
                                • 05-19-11
                                • 1525

                                #16
                                Originally posted by Tech N9ne
                                I've narrowed my list to.....

                                henryhill
                                canuckg
                                venditto
                                rod1010
                                brock
                                michaelwaters
                                apricotsinner


                                Am I missing anyone?
                                im 3-1 here you fkn ghost. tell you what next time i order a pie get my address from sbr and then come find me ill lock you in my bathroom and then make a 5-team parlay if i win you can go, if i lose you get ur skull fractured
                                Comment
                                • harlee71
                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                  • 12-02-09
                                  • 7202

                                  #17
                                  Hang in there Jessica its 4-3 you might be clear of this ego landmine yet.
                                  Comment
                                  • tblues2005
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 07-30-06
                                    • 9235

                                    #18
                                    You are forgetting Zboiz!
                                    Comment
                                    • CanuckG
                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                      • 12-23-10
                                      • 21978

                                      #19
                                      ******* athletics ******* bullshit ******* cocksuckers you just had to win
                                      Comment
                                      • Naz18
                                        SBR MVP
                                        • 09-10-09
                                        • 4277

                                        #20
                                        You gotta put the square iifold on that list....
                                        Comment
                                        • BEANTOWNJIM
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 08-12-05
                                          • 4610

                                          #21
                                          I LOVE THE NIT WITS VIDEOS BUT HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE RICHKAS ON THIS LIST HE IS BRUTAL PICKING GAMES

                                          I GRIN WHEN I WIN
                                          Comment
                                          • tblues2005
                                            SBR Hall of Famer
                                            • 07-30-06
                                            • 9235

                                            #22
                                            I agree Naz. He should be there on the list too.
                                            Comment
                                            • SoV
                                              SBR Hall of Famer
                                              • 03-21-10
                                              • 6420

                                              #23
                                              How do you know who Venditto is despite only joining in June this year?
                                              Comment
                                              • jjgold
                                                SBR Aristocracy
                                                • 07-20-05
                                                • 388201

                                                #24
                                                Comment
                                                • Grandmaster B
                                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                                  • 09-05-09
                                                  • 6035

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by SoV
                                                  How do you know who Venditto is despite only joining in June this year?
                                                  Comment
                                                  • milwaukee mike
                                                    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                    • 08-22-07
                                                    • 27261

                                                    #26
                                                    canuck is the only one in this thread that cared about the a's, and he made 4 posts about it
                                                    Comment
                                                    • dextermasuka
                                                      SBR Wise Guy
                                                      • 11-03-10
                                                      • 517

                                                      #27
                                                      if i can not able to change my system
                                                      you can add me to this list.....
                                                      Comment
                                                      • SpreadSniper
                                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                                        • 02-17-09
                                                        • 6125

                                                        #28
                                                        fuk.. yet another list I don't make
                                                        Comment
                                                        • obamaismyuncle
                                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                                          • 12-31-08
                                                          • 17801

                                                          #29
                                                          shortstop and brocklanders easily the two worst, these 2 are in a category of their own
                                                          Comment
                                                          • mighty maron
                                                            SBR MVP
                                                            • 04-20-09
                                                            • 4215

                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by Tech N9ne
                                                            I've narrowed my list to.....

                                                            henryhill
                                                            canuckg
                                                            venditto
                                                            rod1010
                                                            brock
                                                            michaelwaters
                                                            apricotsinner


                                                            Am I missing anyone?
                                                            Comment
                                                            • ttrace35
                                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                                              • 09-30-10
                                                              • 10828

                                                              #31
                                                              Marcojuiceman is bad too. Patty V and app sinner is same dude. No?
                                                              Comment
                                                              • milwaukee mike
                                                                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                                • 08-22-07
                                                                • 27261

                                                                #32
                                                                There are quite a few more to add, pretty much anyone posting a "lock" has been way off...
                                                                Comment
                                                                • lakerboy
                                                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                                                  • 04-02-09
                                                                  • 94704

                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by obamaismyuncle
                                                                  shortstop and brocklanders easily the two worst, these 2 are in a category of their own


                                                                  shortstop is actually pretty good at bases. brock is on a whole other level.
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • davidchong
                                                                    SBR MVP
                                                                    • 02-10-06
                                                                    • 1810

                                                                    #34
                                                                    ugly month for me
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    Search
                                                                    Collapse
                                                                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                    Collapse
                                                                    Working...