off the board fellas... Thanks for your bets and GL.
Be Cool
Comment
rthoughton
SBR MVP
12-27-09
1992
#45
Originally posted by spankie
non pros can only transfer 2 a day.
right. "it wont let me transfer 2."
Just as well anyway.
You guys wanna get rich? find some pick that I make or say I like and HAMMER the opposite. I am the worst handicapper in the history of sportsbetting.
FADE ME FOREVER.
Comment
spankie
SBR Hall of Famer
02-10-11
9992
#46
Originally posted by rthoughton
right. "it wont let me transfer 2."
Just as well anyway.
You guys wanna get rich? find some pick that I make or say I like and HAMMER the opposite. I am the worst handicapper in the history of sportsbetting.
FADE ME FOREVER.
You transferred 2 points to dax 7/14/2011 @ 8:27 PM.
So you wont be able to transfer 2 more points until 8:27 PM on 7/15/2011 (today)
puff
Comment
mighty maron
SBR MVP
04-20-09
4215
#47
Please ship 8 points Dax....system cut me 8 points for rake...the vig is enough in the sportsbook
Comment
TexansFan
SBR MVP
09-06-06
3369
#48
Hello
Comment
spankie
SBR Hall of Famer
02-10-11
9992
#49
i have eaten 10 points in rake in the last 24 hours.. rake rape goin down
Comment
secretstash
SBR Posting Legend
03-29-10
14907
#50
dax i lost (6+4) = 10 pts to rake too.. i thought these wouldnt be that raked?
-stash
Comment
Dax
SBR MVP
02-21-11
2270
#51
Guys unfortunately I was already given sh*t for paying off a few peoples rake... So I can't get that back anymore guys... Sorry...
Comment
Tech N9ne
Restricted User
06-24-11
5366
#52
Comment
spankie
SBR Hall of Famer
02-10-11
9992
#53
Dax we are feelin' the stress here on these rakes pal how about a 10 point freeplay in the sbr casino when it returns.
Comment
secretstash
SBR Posting Legend
03-29-10
14907
#54
Originally posted by Dax
Guys unfortunately I was already given sh*t for paying off a few peoples rake... So I can't get that back anymore guys... Sorry...
wish we were told bout the rule change dax... or maybe lower the 10cent line down to 6 to 8 cents to make up for this?
i would appreciate it as well as everyone else im sure.
-stash
Comment
Dax
SBR MVP
02-21-11
2270
#55
Stash, thanks for the comment dude that point is so you have a cool dime in ur points. and well fellas I'm truly sorry but there's really nothing I can do about that...
Comment
secretstash
SBR Posting Legend
03-29-10
14907
#56
Originally posted by Dax
Stash, thanks for the comment dude that point is so you have a cool dime in ur points. and well fellas I'm truly sorry but there's really nothing I can do about that...
thx man.. looks cool to have 1 dime
-stash
Comment
san2c
SBR Sharp
11-18-09
305
#57
I had under waiting for my points
Comment
san2c
SBR Sharp
11-18-09
305
#58
Dax?
Comment
ThaddeusB
SBR Hall of Famer
08-10-10
8874
#59
Originally posted by Dax
Stash, thanks for the comment dude that point is so you have a cool dime in ur points. and well fellas I'm truly sorry but there's really nothing I can do about that...
Past winners were paid by "SBR promos" and thus not raked on the return trip. Why not this game? Being raked 1% both way turned the -120 line into -124, whereas being raked only on the initial transfer changes it to -121, which is what I was counting on.