Yes, I like the over... these games have been high scoring affairs...
Comment
hugh_morris
SBR MVP
11-17-09
2039
#4
yep..i like it...but i like the (O)8 in the MIN/KC game just a bit better...GL tonite...peace
Comment
Bswitz32
SBR Sharp
07-24-09
460
#5
Im taking the over 7 def. Like you said think Tex can score 7 on their own
Comment
Pick'nParlays
SBR MVP
02-22-08
3134
#6
Agree w/ h_m. The play is somewhat of a tease. While it looks enticing..... Consider another play, weather is heating up.....But, Seattle is a Grey Area for me...
Comment
#7
I must be missing somethin. Sure Texas has been hitting the ball well but Vargas has been a monster lately. You guys think Texas can put up 7 against a guy with 3 shutouts in his last 7 starts and 6 runs total allowed in his last 4 starts? Yikes.
Comment
Blind Monkey
SBR High Roller
06-30-11
217
#8
My book has it at 6.5. I like it over. I think there will be 8 runs in this match-up. GL
Comment
nosniboR11
SBR Posting Legend
09-02-08
10042
#9
TExas has been hitting the ball at HOME. Not saying this game stays under but be careful.
Comment
Ralphie1412
SBR Posting Legend
01-29-08
13963
#10
I might as well rip my rangers moneyline ticket up with you guys claiming they will cover the total themselves. Texas wont score 2 runs now with you squares hammering the over.
"This is why my basketball intelligence is unmatched on this site. I'm sure there are better cappers but no one can tell you the strategies of most coaches before the game even starts "
Goat Milk