So I've been out of the game since March Madness...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest

    #1
    So I've been out of the game since March Madness...
    ...and I placed 2 bets tonight for the first time since then. Had the Nationals (blew an 8-0 lead to lose the game) and the Blue Jays (blew a 4-0 lead in the 9th). Solid reminder of why I've been away so long. Hope everyone else is tearing it up this year.

    Cheers
  • Dank_Fire
    SBR MVP
    • 05-13-09
    • 2271

    #2
    Get em next time Dr. Betting bases every day is like walking a mind field so i try and play only a couple games a week. Football is getting closer thou and that I can look forward to.
    Comment
    • King Mayan
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 09-22-10
      • 21330

      #3
      Welcome back hommes.
      Comment
      • jjgold
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 07-20-05
        • 388201

        #4
        Part of the game. dont let it discourage you

        We need you in the game
        Comment
        • StraitShooter
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 07-22-09
          • 10464

          #5
          and I thought it was just me
          Comment
          • RubberKettle
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 12-28-09
            • 6421

            #6
            Thats rough....baseball is all about the numbers and discipline.

            Get after it again today.
            Comment
            • MichaelWaters
              Restricted User
              • 05-19-11
              • 1525

              #7
              Originally posted by DrStale
              ...and I placed 2 bets tonight for the first time since then. Had the Nationals (blew an 8-0 lead to lose the game) and the Blue Jays (blew a 4-0 lead in the 9th). Solid reminder of why I've been away so long. Hope everyone else is tearing it up this year.

              Cheers
              this is a lie no one just happened to bet the two games that were 8-0 and 4 run lead at that point 999-1 that both lost. liar
              Comment
              • xyzky
                SBR MVP
                • 08-23-07
                • 1577

                #8
                Originally posted by DrStale
                ...and I placed 2 bets tonight for the first time since then. Had the Nationals (blew an 8-0 lead to lose the game) and the Blue Jays (blew a 4-0 lead in the 9th). Solid reminder of why I've been away so long. Hope everyone else is tearing it up this year.

                Cheers
                50 some days left till NCAAF...
                Comment
                • Guest

                  #9
                  Originally posted by MichaelWaters
                  this is a lie no one just happened to bet the two games that were 8-0 and 4 run lead at that point 999-1 that both lost. liar
                  83394439 7/7/11 7:02pm 1 Wager(s) Placed 83394439-1 Loss 7/7/11 7:05pm MLB Baseball 917 Toronto Blue Jays -1½ +165* vs Cleveland Indians (C Villanueva - R must Start Z McCallister - R must Start)

                  83394388 7/7/11 7:02pm 1 Wager(s) Placed 83394388-1 Loss 7/7/11 7:05pm MLB Baseball 904 Washington Nationals -105* vs Chicago Cubs (M Garza - R must Start L Hernandez - R must Start)

                  I suppose you could still say these aren't the only two games I bet on, buy you'd be wrong (though theres no way I can prove that). I am still staying away for now, will look to pick my spots in the future. Am indeed looking forward to some college foots.
                  Comment
                  • MichaelWaters
                    Restricted User
                    • 05-19-11
                    • 1525

                    #10
                    Originally posted by DrStale
                    83394439 7/7/11 7:02pm 1 Wager(s) Placed 83394439-1 Loss 7/7/11 7:05pm MLB Baseball 917 Toronto Blue Jays -1½ +165* vs Cleveland Indians (C Villanueva - R must Start Z McCallister - R must Start)

                    83394388 7/7/11 7:02pm 1 Wager(s) Placed 83394388-1 Loss 7/7/11 7:05pm MLB Baseball 904 Washington Nationals -105* vs Chicago Cubs (M Garza - R must Start L Hernandez - R must Start)

                    I suppose you could still say these aren't the only two games I bet on, buy you'd be wrong (though theres no way I can prove that). I am still staying away for now, will look to pick my spots in the future. Am indeed looking forward to some college foots.
                    whata fkn square
                    Comment
                    • Guest

                      #11
                      Originally posted by MichaelWaters
                      whata fkn square
                      Ahh so I must have come across one of those rare SBR millionaires. Congrats sir.
                      Comment
                      Search
                      Collapse
                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                      Collapse
                      Working...