dude... its already the 3rd the set and 5-6 for date, there is no tie-break, no matter what the result gonna be. I will salute to this lady. Really impressive.
Comment
SoV
SBR Hall of Famer
03-21-10
6420
#5
COME ON BREAK HER ONE TIME!
Comment
blackbeSSt
SBR Hall of Famer
09-06-08
9398
#6
Originally posted by Cathach
dude... its already the 3rd the set and 5-6 for date, there is no tie-break, no matter what the result gonna be. I will salute to this lady. Really impressive.
pay no attention to that idiot. that was his one 6 worded post of the day just to collect points. mods really gotta get a hold of people like that
Comment
SoV
SBR Hall of Famer
03-21-10
6420
#7
**** OFF VENUS ******* WILLIAMS
Comment
MUHerd37
SBR Posting Legend
10-23-09
12816
#8
I'm surprised Venus pulled that out. Her ground strokes were complete shit in the 3rd set. She was spraying balls everywhere.