He just said to make me a sandwich, I didn't hear a kind.
Comment
lemart5
SBR MVP
01-12-11
2818
#76
The video where he was talkingto Carroll he told youto make him a cold cut oriole.
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#77
He definitely says a specific kind of sandwich.
Comment
robmpink
SBR Posting Legend
01-09-07
13205
#78
Bet phoenix
Roast Beef
Comment
Wulfman14
SBR Hall of Famer
08-24-10
8869
#79
peanut butter and jelly
bet phoenix call video
Comment
onetrickpony
SBR Hall of Famer
08-23-10
9434
#80
bet phoenix
blt
Comment
CMNoney
SBR MVP
02-07-11
2130
#81
Bet phoenix
preboleom (sp?) ham on italian roll.
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#82
I assume you meant provolone
Comment
str
SBR Posting Legend
01-12-09
12092
#83
Bet P.
Bologna Sand.
Comment
lemart5
SBR MVP
01-12-11
2818
#84
Bet Phoenix Grilled
Cheese
Comment
CMNoney
SBR MVP
02-07-11
2130
#85
Originally posted by shari91
I assume you meant provolone
haha, ya! It was kinda hard to hear because he said it so fast.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#86
I found the vid right away, but was hesitating on posting it because I didn't have the type yet. Finally I figured maybe you'd give partial credit and posted it.
This is a two-parter and actually a bit difficult so I'll make it worth 200pts.
1. In what video did JJ tell me to make him a sandwich while he was on the phone with someone?
2. What kind of sandwich did he tell me to make?
1. BetPhoenix video
2. Turkey, I think
Comment
EaglesPhan36
SBR Aristocracy
12-06-06
71662
#89
No one got this yet? Video is too slow because my internet is fukking up, so I'll guess blindly for fun.
BetPhoenix Video
Tuna Fish
Comment
str
SBR Posting Legend
01-12-09
12092
#90
Originally posted by EaglesPhan36
No one got this yet?
Answered already.
Comment
EaglesPhan36
SBR Aristocracy
12-06-06
71662
#91
Well then someone get in here and make the call and let's get some more JJ trivia going. Had not seen this thread until now. Waiting to go grill a burger. This will get me there.
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#92
10 minutes until the next one. 50pt'er
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#93
50pts
What was the name of JJ's "relative" who posted on SBR during the holidays one year?