What Are You Guys Doing 4th of July?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jjgold
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 07-20-05
    • 388201

    #1
    What Are You Guys Doing 4th of July?
    I am taking my family to Toronto and going to a few festivals.

    Thanks
  • keenecharger21
    SBR Sharp
    • 02-21-11
    • 378

    #2
    visiting my brother in texas his birthday is 4th of july
    Comment
    • Smoke
      SBR Aristocracy
      • 10-09-09
      • 48111

      #3
      I'm goin to Toronto as well

      Thanks
      Comment
      • bobbyfk
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 01-19-09
        • 15218

        #4
        JJ...family?
        Comment
        • TobiasFunke
          SBR MVP
          • 02-12-09
          • 1999

          #5
          Jesus Christ Gold it's April
          Comment
          • sweethook
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 11-21-07
            • 12667

            #6
            you the man jj , we cooking a hog
            Comment
            • Ace_of_Spades
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 10-14-09
              • 13518

              #7
              JJ has a family? Dude, Shari is not your family. Get over it, she is not into you.
              Comment
              • onetrickpony
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 08-23-10
                • 9434

                #8
                im going to jersey city,nj hopefully i can meet some of the motor mouth posters near that area.
                Comment
                • Deuce
                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                  • 01-12-08
                  • 29843

                  #9
                  Lake Charlevoix
                  Comment
                  • onlooker
                    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                    • 08-10-05
                    • 36572

                    #10
                    I don't know. It is April 14th.
                    Comment
                    • ZetaPsi808
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 09-18-08
                      • 12119

                      #11
                      I am going to hang out with the boys at the bar in Vegas, askin who Zeta likes
                      Comment
                      • Cuse0323
                        BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                        • 12-09-09
                        • 30169

                        #12
                        Originally posted by TobiasFunke
                        Jesus Christ Gold it's April
                        Seriously. I don't even know what I'm doing tomorrow.
                        Comment
                        • King Mayan
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 09-22-10
                          • 21330

                          #13
                          Lake havasu!!!
                          Comment
                          • flyingillini
                            SBR Aristocracy
                            • 12-06-06
                            • 41476

                            #14
                            Will be asleep by 10pm as usual.
                            המוסד‎
                            המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
                            Comment
                            • Ace_of_Spades
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 10-14-09
                              • 13518

                              #15
                              Originally posted by flyingillini
                              Will be asleep by 10pm as usual.
                              Comment
                              • Ace_of_Spades
                                SBR Posting Legend
                                • 10-14-09
                                • 13518

                                #16
                                Originally posted by ZetaPsi808
                                I am going to hang out with the boys at the bar in Vegas, askin who Zeta likes
                                Comment
                                • DemoralizdDreamr
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 02-04-11
                                  • 4319

                                  #17
                                  Jerk off 7x4= 28 times
                                  Comment
                                  • Ace_of_Spades
                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                    • 10-14-09
                                    • 13518

                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by DemoralizdDreamr
                                    Jerk off 7x4= 28 times
                                    If you indeed do that, your dick will hurt.
                                    Comment
                                    • tony_come
                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                      • 03-31-10
                                      • 21695

                                      #19
                                      will find a local park and bbq

                                      by myself
                                      Comment
                                      • AribaAriba
                                        SBR MVP
                                        • 04-03-09
                                        • 2930

                                        #20
                                        jj tell me where in toronto? i wanted to get an autograph if u want some bootylicous on summer especially ebony dont miss Caribana
                                        Comment
                                        • opie1988
                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                          • 09-12-10
                                          • 23429

                                          #21
                                          Torch Lake - Michigan.
                                          Comment
                                          • Deuce
                                            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                            • 01-12-08
                                            • 29843

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by opie1988
                                            Torch Lake - Michigan.


                                            Seriously? Are you yanking my prick?
                                            Comment
                                            • opie1988
                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                              • 09-12-10
                                              • 23429

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by Deuce


                                              Seriously? Are you yanking my prick?
                                              Totally serious. Goin for a week with my best friend from Kalamazoo.

                                              Why? You close?
                                              Comment
                                              • Deuce
                                                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                • 01-12-08
                                                • 29843

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by opie1988
                                                Totally serious. Goin for a week with my best friend from Kalamazoo.

                                                Why? You close?
                                                It's like an hour from where I'll be. I was there last year for the 4th weekend. Torch is a shit show that weekend.
                                                Comment
                                                • Erock87
                                                  SBR Wise Guy
                                                  • 10-24-10
                                                  • 995

                                                  #25
                                                  Afghanistan.
                                                  Comment
                                                  • opie1988
                                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                                    • 09-12-10
                                                    • 23429

                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by Deuce
                                                    It's like 30 min from where I'll be. I was there last year for the 4th weekend. Torch is a shit show that weekend.
                                                    I've been there during summer, but never the 4th. Unreal place. Nothing like that in Texas.
                                                    Comment
                                                    • VegasInsider
                                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                                      • 12-12-10
                                                      • 14593

                                                      #27
                                                      Drinking, boating, cookout, volleyball on the beach during the morning/afternoon then watching the fireworks in Newport and mingling with all the tourists/rich folk that don't want the mainlanders around.
                                                      Comment
                                                      • Bo$$ Bet$
                                                        Restricted User
                                                        • 07-08-10
                                                        • 3062

                                                        #28
                                                        Lake of the ozarks is the place to be...party cove...2nd biggest party lake n the US
                                                        Comment
                                                        • TR88
                                                          Restricted User
                                                          • 06-10-10
                                                          • 9364

                                                          #29
                                                          4th of july means nothing to me, but ill be probably in Ibiza for the whole summer

                                                          Oh and good luck to all of the posters who post from the woods, enjoy it rednecks
                                                          Comment
                                                          • doublej95
                                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                                            • 01-26-10
                                                            • 14094

                                                            #30
                                                            probably play golf that day.
                                                            Comment
                                                            • jjgold
                                                              SBR Aristocracy
                                                              • 07-20-05
                                                              • 388201

                                                              #31
                                                              Its going to be warm, I love wearing my bathing suit around pad that day

                                                              Just a weird fetish I have
                                                              Comment
                                                              Search
                                                              Collapse
                                                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                              Collapse
                                                              Working...