kansas easy road to final 4....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fightingwarrior
    Restricted User
    • 05-06-10
    • 7818

    #1
    kansas easy road to final 4....
    lets face it everything fell in there way this tourny and they got to the final 4 easy


    can butler beat them ........that is going to be a good ass question but atleast it will be kansas hardest game.


    i think kansas is just to talented and everything fell there way.


    i only think unc can beat them
  • Lumpy81
    Restricted User
    • 10-10-09
    • 168

    #2
    Jayhawks all the way. GO KU!
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Vcu ml
      Comment
      • hubie69
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 09-16-10
        • 7329

        #4
        I concur
        Comment
        • Roadtrip635
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 12-07-10
          • 6129

          #5
          not looking easy for them right now
          Comment
          • Guest

            #6
            I think VCU can beat them
            Comment
            • ngates815
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 12-01-09
              • 13845

              #7
              Wow...who woulda thought...
              Comment
              • Mr KLC
                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                • 12-19-07
                • 31111

                #8
                I slept all afternoon, thinking that the second game would be the one to watch. I just looked up the score. WOW!
                Comment
                Search
                Collapse
                Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                Collapse
                Working...