Anyone already planning to stay home from work Thursday or Friday?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reload
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 03-23-08
    • 12258

    #1
    Anyone already planning to stay home from work Thursday or Friday?
    Made this mistake years ago once. Plan it out well if you decide to do so.

  • rm18
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 09-20-05
    • 22292

    #2
    No way people could consider going to work this year they got every game on tv
    Comment
    • tofuman
      SBR Wise Guy
      • 01-11-10
      • 887

      #3
      you can watch it at work on cbs's website just like last year streamed in HD, they even have a boss key that makes it look like you are doing work in excel lol
      local forum troll
      Comment
      • EaglesPhan36
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 12-06-06
        • 71662

        #4
        I've taken off work before and have worked. Working his year because I have to take off to go to the Final Four.
        Comment
        • Guest

          #5
          Headin to Vegas on Wednesday, work will be the last thing on my mind.
          Comment
          • FuzzyDunlop
            SBR MVP
            • 01-15-11
            • 2422

            #6
            Fell off my deck a few weeks ago and am pumped there is something on tv to watch
            Comment
            • underthe total
              Restricted User
              • 05-29-10
              • 1487

              #7
              i am taking off today and going back to work on thurs and friday....
              Comment
              • ngates815
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 12-01-09
                • 13845

                #8
                Worked 65 hours this week. Same thing next week. It isn't bad because once I get the machine set up, it's pretty easy. I'll be watching the games on laptop...Thought about bringing my TV in, but sometimes it gets a little dusty and don't want to ruin the TV, although I haven't turned the fuckkin thing on in about 6 months.
                Comment
                • Jericholic
                  SBR MVP
                  • 02-15-10
                  • 3099

                  #9
                  Took Thursday and Friday off three months ago!! Best four days of the sports year for me!!
                  Comment
                  • Soxsfan9
                    SBR MVP
                    • 11-30-08
                    • 3705

                    #10
                    I will be working a half day on Thursday and then off all day Friday!!
                    Comment
                    • meader99
                      SBR MVP
                      • 10-30-10
                      • 4223

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Soxsfan9
                      I will be working a half day on Thursday and then off all day Friday!!
                      Ditto!!!
                      Comment
                      • Ryangene
                        Restricted User
                        • 12-04-08
                        • 3381

                        #12
                        Flying out to vegas for rounds 1 and 2 !
                        Comment
                        • Cuse4tw
                          SBR MVP
                          • 03-16-10
                          • 2895

                          #13
                          Spring Break
                          Comment
                          • bballs84
                            SBR Hall of Famer
                            • 11-11-09
                            • 5461

                            #14
                            School Teacher built up 2 comp days throughout the year.. Plus I leave Wednesday afternoon until Sunday Vegas.. Not to mention Bachelor party.. HEAVEN
                            Comment
                            • flyingillini
                              SBR Aristocracy
                              • 12-06-06
                              • 41476

                              #15
                              I am flying to Scottsdale Thursday morning, going to spring training... I will try to catch some of the games as well.
                              המוסד‎
                              המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
                              Comment
                              • stevek173
                                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                • 03-29-08
                                • 27638

                                #16
                                Work from home.

                                Comment
                                • Wreckloose
                                  SBR Wise Guy
                                  • 06-05-10
                                  • 618

                                  #17
                                  I'm on vacation.
                                  Comment
                                  Search
                                  Collapse
                                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                  Collapse
                                  Working...