Which of these cities is the best city?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BRAVES1985
    SBR MVP
    • 05-23-10
    • 4250

    #36
    T DOT best city in the world to visit but as far as this poll i voted jj gold
    Comment
    • Chimneyfish
      SBR MVP
      • 09-30-10
      • 1217

      #37
      Originally posted by Killer_Demo
      Golden Gate City....SF BABY no doubt about it
      I was looking for "The No" option. Central Cali gets no love.
      Comment
      • Killer_Demo
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 06-15-08
        • 8409

        #38
        Originally posted by Chimneyfish
        I was looking for "The No" option. Central Cali gets no love.
        I go to SF all the time
        Comment
        • jjgold
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 07-20-05
          • 388201

          #39
          I picked LA
          Comment
          • Chimneyfish
            SBR MVP
            • 09-30-10
            • 1217

            #40
            Originally posted by Killer_Demo
            I go to SF all the time
            I live near you I bet
            Comment
            • Killer_Demo
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 06-15-08
              • 8409

              #41
              Originally posted by Chimneyfish
              I live near you I bet
              why you say that? ur in 209?
              Comment
              • Chimneyfish
                SBR MVP
                • 09-30-10
                • 1217

                #42
                I live across the street from Bulldog Stadium
                Comment
                • Guest

                  #43
                  Originally posted by TooCrazy
                  i say chicago but its not on there
                  Comment
                  • Brock Landers
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 06-30-08
                    • 45365

                    #44
                    the big easy
                    Comment
                    • Scotlandspunter
                      SBR High Roller
                      • 12-23-09
                      • 196

                      #45
                      Dad this is a poor thread!! I was expecting a pic of a babe from every city mate!!

                      I'm from Scotland and only been in 4 US cities so pics would help me decide
                      Comment
                      • richyrich8478
                        SBR Sharp
                        • 05-08-10
                        • 296

                        #46
                        boston....but that cuz i am from there and i am bias.. but from an objective stand point, new york city... its just crazy lively and awesome
                        Comment
                        • Manaconda
                          SBR Wise Guy
                          • 03-22-10
                          • 819

                          #47
                          Originally posted by richyrich8478
                          boston....but that cuz i am from there and i am bias.. but from an objective stand point, new york city... its just crazy lively and awesome


                          i agree, born in boston originally but picked NYC just because its my favorite place to travel nowadays
                          Comment
                          • noober
                            SBR MVP
                            • 10-23-09
                            • 2012

                            #48
                            jjgold city is a paradise
                            Comment
                            • Cicima6709
                              SBR MVP
                              • 09-12-10
                              • 1023

                              #49
                              The Steel City
                              Comment
                              • joe blow
                                SBR Wise Guy
                                • 05-09-06
                                • 775

                                #50
                                The Big Apple
                                Comment
                                • paco
                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                  • 05-07-09
                                  • 62873

                                  #51
                                  Originally posted by Dad
                                  I put Motor City on the list for Pacooooooooo. San Diego is on the list. You dont see it????
                                  Thanx Dad.

                                  Comment
                                  • pozzy
                                    SBR Wise Guy
                                    • 07-02-09
                                    • 507

                                    #52
                                    Well sin city may be the most fun the golden gate city has the best scenery..
                                    Comment
                                    • forsberg21
                                      SBR MVP
                                      • 09-23-09
                                      • 1853

                                      #53
                                      Toronto - One of the World's Greatest

                                      Attached Files
                                      Comment
                                      Search
                                      Collapse
                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                      Collapse
                                      Working...