How many days in a row can you go without the internet???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 8ArIvd5
    SBR MVP
    • 04-24-10
    • 3175

    #36
    I could last as long as my entertainment and funds last. Once one of them is gone, I'll be on the net, finding value.
    Comment
    • dbartinbwgc
      SBR Wise Guy
      • 11-11-08
      • 795

      #37
      It depends if it was out at my place or was I just trying not to use it.
      If it was out at the house maybe a week before I go find it somewhere.
      It I was just trying not to use it maybe a day
      Comment
      • OTL
        SBR MVP
        • 03-08-10
        • 2433

        #38
        I need to manage my investments daily, so I need to have internet access at all times.
        Comment
        • spankie
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 02-10-11
          • 9992

          #39
          weeks.

          i'll take a nice vacation relaxing and fishing, thanks.
          Comment
          • Guest

            #40
            First day would be hardest, but as others have said if you're away from easy access it makes it a lot easier. Could go quite a while without being around it I imagine.
            Comment
            • mminkovski
              SBR MVP
              • 06-22-07
              • 1079

              #41
              never actually tried this, internet is just everywhere. Longest "offline" period was about 2 days when I was travelling and got stuck in Chicago airport.
              Comment
              • brad89
                SBR Sharp
                • 06-19-10
                • 424

                #42
                0...
                Comment
                • CreaturE
                  SBR MVP
                  • 03-28-10
                  • 1081

                  #43
                  No chance. Straight up zero.
                  EDIT: I suppose this all is determined on the fact that if I won the lottery and was able to move and live on the Chippewa Flowage in northern Wisconsin for the rest of my life and never have financial issues. I could do it for the rest of my life. But there's a big IF. Good Lord I do love fishing.
                  Comment
                  • C-Gold
                    SBR Hall of Famer
                    • 09-04-10
                    • 6808

                    #44
                    When I was on vacation I missed it for a week.
                    Comment
                    • keenecharger21
                      SBR Sharp
                      • 02-21-11
                      • 378

                      #45
                      forever lol jk idk
                      Comment
                      • BranchDavidian
                        SBR MVP
                        • 08-29-10
                        • 1014

                        #46
                        I earn my living on line, by doing what I love to do. Couldn't go more than 3 hours without getting in a little poker, or looking for bets to place. I used to be a crack addict, and Nicky Santoro is absolutely correct when he describes how it feels when the power is out --- just as when the crack ran out!
                        Comment
                        Search
                        Collapse
                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                        Collapse
                        Working...