I remember when this kid was on fire last year, he got off some of his strategies though and slumped
Start paying attention to Bobby's sheet starting tonight
VegasInsider
SBR Posting Legend
12-12-10
14593
#2
I'm feeling a strong 30 days coming as well. Had the chance to speak with him on Skype yesterday and he is VERY sharp. He single handedly sold me on the Knicks and he was exactly right!
Keep the winners coming, Bobby!
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#3
I want him to get away from NBA teasers though
I am going to tail him with a separate bankroll this month
Comment
ZetaPsi808
SBR Posting Legend
09-18-08
12119
#4
corbin yes.
guy bobby is sharp indeed. i am on his text messaging service, where he releases 2-3 plays per day. i have to be sure to pound them immediately as the line will often move against us.
Comment
ttwarrior1
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
06-23-09
28500
#5
he's gonna have to stop betting pac ten games and golden state and sacremento every game. He has a love affair with those 2 teams
Comment
VegasInsider
SBR Posting Legend
12-12-10
14593
#6
Originally posted by jjgold
I want him to get away from NBA teasers though
I am going to tail him with a separate bankroll this month
Ahhh, yes. Gotta stay off the teasers. Good call there, JJ.
Comment
stealthyburrito
SBR Posting Legend
05-12-09
21565
#7
Originally posted by ttwarrior1
he's gonna have to stop betting pac ten games and golden state and sacremento every game. He has a love affair with those 2 teams
bobby also has a habit of fading was/bal area teams, particularly when they are playing ny/phi area teams.
i couldn't pull any numbers on this, but to date imo, it has been a relatively sound strategy.
Comment
opie1988
SBR Posting Legend
09-12-10
23429
#8
Bobby loves him some Dallas Mavericks.
Always count on Robert making a play on the Mavs........
Got nothin' but love for young Robert.
Comment
doublej95
SBR Posting Legend
01-26-10
14094
#9
I hope Bobby and everyone else has a good month coming up.
Comment
tanner40
SBR MVP
03-24-10
2129
#10
Love the optimism Bobby don't disapoint
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#11
I gave up on this crappy league for the year but I'm now starting to tail Bobby. JJ, you're right - time for a separate bankroll and let's see how we go.
Let's go Bobby!!!!!!
Comment
YorkHunt
SBR Hall of Famer
12-11-10
7496
#12
Bobby give us some more food reviews pal
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#13
I spoke with Bobby
He is making adjustments
Comment
SoV
SBR Hall of Famer
03-21-10
6420
#14
It's always a great convo on Skype involving Bobby and VI. Both sharps, and I love the conversations we have. We've buried the books this weekend.
Comment
pavyracer
SBR Aristocracy
04-12-07
83135
#15
Guys be careful! This is an omen that Bobby is going to bury everyone on board.
Comment
ApricotSinner32
Restricted User
11-28-10
10648
#16
Bobby we are rooting for you here at sbr forum dot com. Bobby we are here for you pal.
Comment
spankie
SBR Hall of Famer
02-10-11
9992
#17
BOBBBBBAY.
btw here's a new bobby avatar available exclusively at sbr
Comment
Deuce
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
01-12-08
29843
#18
Originally posted by SoV
It's always a great convo on Skype involving Bobby and VI. Both sharps, and I love the conversations we have. We've buried the books this weekend.
Fukk you pommie.
Comment
sweethook
SBR Posting Legend
11-21-07
12667
#19
hope you do well
Comment
SoV
SBR Hall of Famer
03-21-10
6420
#20
Originally posted by Deuce
Fukk you pommie.
You aren't present when we discuss plays.
Comment
Scorpion
SBR Hall of Famer
09-04-05
7797
#21
I offer my balance at matchbook and an expired bag of Fritos for Bobbys march madness picks