seems way , way, way too low ?????????
I was thinking line should be closer to 9 to 10...
craigpb
SBR Wise Guy
06-19-08
725
#2
Not sure why but Kansas should have no problem. K St is a lost cause.
Comment
beerman2619
SBR Hall of Famer
12-24-09
7752
#3
I was just looking at that to and couldn't believe it. K-State is garbage not sure what to make of this line. Yeah its a rivalry game but come on this looks like a blowout for Kansas. Course if i lay money on Kansas they probably lose by 20.
Comment
PRiiMO
SBR Wise Guy
01-24-11
565
#4
ya i have it closer to 10. although they may have a couple guys out in Selby is ??? and Robinson is out. but they are nothing that cant be replaced
Comment
Tower
SBR MVP
04-15-10
1331
#5
I agree, this doesn't make much sense. -9 for this game is what I expected.
Comment
kernssca
SBR Sharp
07-31-10
330
#6
yeah I was also surprised to see this line, easy pick and hope it stays here for a while but will move to an easy 8 by game time
Comment
Tklane21
SBR High Roller
09-18-08
149
#7
I thought maybe Vegas was giving way too much credit to this being an in-house rivalry and Kansas being on the road, but even that doesn't justify only docking them -4.
Interesting to see how the public views the line tomorrow
Comment
Tower
SBR MVP
04-15-10
1331
#8
Originally posted by Tklane21
I thought maybe Vegas was giving way too much credit to this being an in-house rivalry and Kansas being on the road, but even that doesn't justify only docking them -4.
Interesting to see how the public views the line tomorrow
I've got a pretty good guess....
Comment
rm18
SBR Posting Legend
09-20-05
22292
#9
It will be tough for Kansas to score, two starters out and KSU good post defense.
Comment
Bones402
SBR Wise Guy
02-02-10
697
#10
KSU is an absolute mess this year what a dissappointment they have been
Comment
VegasInsider
SBR Posting Legend
12-12-10
14593
#11
Kansas should win by 10
Comment
gavin
SBR MVP
07-26-09
1374
#12
line way off
Comment
jspectyper
SBR MVP
02-25-09
1842
#13
Thinking its the same scenario as the zona game today. Wish I had more on zona, wanted to put more and the game just started
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#14
Typical ncaa hoops trap game
Comment
agharah1
SBR MVP
09-07-10
2304
#15
Let's all remember: last year Kansas State went to the Elite 8 and *still* lost to Kansas all 3 times. Despite all the relentless propaganda by ESPN et. al. this was always going to be a rebuilding K-State team with no Denny Clemente and no Dominque Sutton. Kansas has one thing and one thing only on their mind, and it isn't treating K-State like their equal. Its keeping up with Texas for their 7th straight regular season title.
Comment
Glitch
SBR Posting Legend
07-08-09
11795
#16
1. its a bigtime rivalry
2. i remember saying that exact same thing last year
3. k-state covered and i got a computer virus from the online link.
4. state is starting to get it together a little bit
5. this game at k-state went to overtime last year
6. i bought 2 points and took kansas -155 anyway...small.
Comment
stevenash
Moderator
01-17-11
67882
#17
Sagarin has this -7.
What gives?
Comment
#18
Probably a trap, gonna hit it now anyway. Interested to see what happens with the line.
Comment
agharah1
SBR MVP
09-07-10
2304
#19
Even if it goes to OT, the game would end the way a regular game would end: with K-State fouling enough to put Kansas over the top. Like I said, the Elite 8 K-State team went 0-3 vs KU last year. This KU team is almost as good as last year, while its probably already too late for K-State to even make the tournament.
Comment
noles79
SBR Wise Guy
10-05-10
804
#20
wow that is low jayhawks ml and spread
Comment
#21
Line is up to 5
Comment
vikings
SBR Sharp
12-20-10
344
#22
Kansas wins and the K-State psyco coach goes nuts.
Comment
Art Vandelay
SBR Hall of Famer
09-11-06
6718
#23
Coach Frank Martin scares me more than the Wildcats! I'll take KU as well.
Comment
ROYAJA8
SBR MVP
10-23-09
2069
#24
Kansas is too good for the struggling kstate. They win by a good 18.
Comment
Cap dat 4ss
Restricted User
10-11-10
3665
#25
This is the Lock of the Century
Comment
hhsilver
SBR Hall of Famer
06-07-07
7388
#26
Originally posted by rm18
It will be tough for Kansas to score, two starters out and KSU good post defense.
this guy always has good info --- pay attention to him
Comment
EasyHustlin
SBR Wise Guy
07-15-10
633
#27
If Selby is out take Kansas! They have been so much better without him in the lineup.
Comment
SBRMAN23
SBR Hall of Famer
01-07-11
6906
#28
yea i wanna jump all over this but it just seems like a trap might play the ml instead.
Comment
P25
SBR Wise Guy
12-21-10
563
#29
Can't even get -5 on Pinny...even though their base line of -3.5 has HUGE juice on it at -134. I'm too much of a rookie to understand why they wouldn't just move the line.
Comment
sweethook
SBR Posting Legend
11-21-07
12667
#30
wow very fishy
Comment
antifoil
SBR MVP
11-11-09
3993
#31
it seems very fishy indeed
Comment
RonPaul2008
SBR Hall of Famer
06-08-07
6739
#32
I was all set to take -3.5 and it went to 4. Nailed 4, but wish I had gotten more on it. Line is now -5.5 @ Bookmaker.
Comment
Tk Fo Sho
SBR High Roller
10-04-10
212
#33
I was also shocked when I saw this line. KU owns K-State. In order to be a rivalry you have to win a few games. K-State sucks