Question to all

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shaunovery
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 11-15-07
    • 18143

    #1
    Question to all
    What's the difference between a sharp and a square I've heard it mentioned in different threads
  • big0mar
    SBR MVP
    • 01-09-09
    • 3374

    #2
    you = square

    me = sharp
    Comment
    • HilltopTony
      SBR Wise Guy
      • 01-09-10
      • 767

      #3
      Some Sharps are actually squares. Some squares are actually sharp. I mean I know Webster's got a book full of definitions but I don't know who is charge of telling someone whether they are a square or a sharp...............I bet your book can tell you!
      Comment
      • VegasInsider
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 12-12-10
        • 14593

        #4
        Sharp = well informed handicapper

        Square = casual bettor, TV game kind of player
        Comment
        • doublej95
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 01-26-10
          • 14094

          #5
          there is only winners and losers kid.
          Comment
          • Chimneyfish
            SBR MVP
            • 09-30-10
            • 1217

            #6
            A square is anyone who takes the opposite side of a game as you.
            Comment
            • RudyRuetigger
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 08-24-10
              • 65107

              #7
              squares have sharp edges, circles do not.

              be happy if you are called a square and not a circle
              Comment
              • shaunovery
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 11-15-07
                • 18143

                #8
                Thanks Vegas for being sensible
                Comment
                • LChruscial85
                  SBR Wise Guy
                  • 12-04-08
                  • 843

                  #9
                  Originally posted by shaunovery
                  Thanks Vegas for being sensible
                  I didn't really know what they were either. so its kinda sad it took 1 out of 7 posts to get a real answer
                  Comment
                  • shaunovery
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 11-15-07
                    • 18143

                    #10
                    At least we got there in the end
                    Comment
                    • pavyracer
                      SBR Aristocracy
                      • 04-12-07
                      • 83133

                      #11
                      Sharp = Billy Walters

                      Square = Brock Landers
                      Comment
                      • Guest

                        #12
                        Originally posted by pavyracer
                        Sharp = Billy Walters

                        Square = Brock Landers
                        This.
                        Comment
                        • warriorfan707
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 03-29-08
                          • 13698

                          #13
                          I've heard countless references to Brock Landers amazing picking talents. (sarcasm)

                          It can't really be as bad as everyone says can it? I personally don't think I've seen him post and plays.
                          Comment
                          • opie1988
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 09-12-10
                            • 23429

                            #14
                            I am a square.

                            But, I am sharp enough to recognize this......and to tail Rudy Ruetigger as he carries me to the promised land!
                            Comment
                            Search
                            Collapse
                            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                            Collapse
                            Working...