I am winning this shit
gonna be +20 units in soccer by the end of the month motherfukker
Comment
wtf
SBR Posting Legend
08-22-08
12983
#37
go suck on a giant bag of cocks you cone headed needle dick butt fuk
Comment
stealthyburrito
SBR Posting Legend
05-12-09
21565
#38
Originally posted by wtf
go suck on a giant bag of cocks you cone headed needle dick butt fuk
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#39
Anyone want to do business with me??
CALL ME
Comment
wtf
SBR Posting Legend
08-22-08
12983
#40
POTM is for sale to the highest bidder
put it on ebay
Comment
sickler
SBR Posting Legend
06-05-08
15006
#41
We audition in this thread?
JJ, I'll print out a pic of you and take a vid shooting my load on it. Youtube will love me for it, you will love me for it. POTM worthy.
Comment
beckluna
SBR Hustler
08-31-10
66
#42
i think it should of been paco
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#43
Men act your age
I can see who some never will win this award.
Comment
nosniboR11
SBR Posting Legend
09-02-08
10042
#44
act your age
Comment
big0mar
SBR MVP
01-09-09
3374
#45
I'm going to take it this month
Expect a lot of surprises
Comment
cant call it
SBR Hall of Famer
08-29-10
8817
#46
what do we win
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#47
cant cal NOTHING but prestige
Its a tough award to win at a very busy site like this
Comment
Bostongambler
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-01-08
35628
#48
Mets +135
gl
Comment
doublej95
SBR Posting Legend
01-26-10
14094
#49
sixth last month going for top five.
Comment
Cougar Bait
SBR Posting Legend
10-04-07
18282
#50
Highest poster honor there is
Except for Poster of the Year
See Avatar
JJ Sammy won it back to back in 2009 I believe
Comment
YorkHunt
SBR Hall of Famer
12-11-10
7496
#51
JUST wait....I am coming FOR YOU!
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#52
Who wants it??
15 guys right now in contention
Comment
rfr3sh
SBR Posting Legend
11-07-09
10229
#53
Whose leading
Comment
cant call it
SBR Hall of Famer
08-29-10
8817
#54
I am up n cumming, they dont have me on the radar yet, but I will soon be writing all of sbr's checks
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#55
Hard to say who is leading right now
I like this guy DoubleJ
Comment
Peanut
SBR High Roller
12-28-10
190
#56
Give me credit for trying to bang Judie
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#57
Peanut ok that was a good try although I know your the guy with beard that works for sbr.tv in studio
Comment
big0mar
SBR MVP
01-09-09
3374
#58
Only 8 days into the month
Guys you shouldnt post to win the award
You should post because you love Players Talk
JJ will discount those that are phonies
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#59
good post Omar and correct
Comment
Dad
SBR Posting Legend
11-26-08
23245
#60
Originally posted by B1GER1C828
ima go for another win. watch out for me jj
Eric, nobody has ever won this award twice. I dont think Gold will allow that to happen.
Comment
stealthyburrito
SBR Posting Legend
05-12-09
21565
#61
Originally posted by Dad
Eric, nobody has ever won this award twice. I dont think Gold will allow that to happen.
coug and sammy have won it twice.
Comment
zam77
SBR MVP
11-03-10
3586
#62
Goldbond, there are so many talented people here that don't care about POTM... It's a damn shame. If I really wanted it, as with many others, it could be done with little effort as long, as long as you weren't biased of course... that is why many don't try for it. The challenge is just not there because people don't care... You need to offer a reward for this honor. The bar needs to be raised.
And don't forget...
Attached Files
Comment
Dad
SBR Posting Legend
11-26-08
23245
#63
Originally posted by stealthyburrito
coug and sammy have won it twice.
Really? Do we have a list of all past winners?
Comment
Roy Halladay
SBR MVP
09-27-10
1074
#64
sammy meatballs > jj gold
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#65
I throw out all past winners and all rankings so it does not swade me in future rankings
I think if you look on sbr.tv you can find all past winners
Comment
will2survive
SBR Hall of Famer
11-26-09
8099
#66
JJ--are you double JJ that likes Duke? I have a feeling that it's one of your handles
Comment
stealthyburrito
SBR Posting Legend
05-12-09
21565
#67
Originally posted by Dad
Really? Do we have a list of all past winners?
gold is too lazy to look back at his own stuff, but i do remember coug won it twice last year (march and sometime else).
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#68
Its going to be war the rest of the month, the strongest soldier will win
Comment
doublej95
SBR Posting Legend
01-26-10
14094
#69
Originally posted by will2survive
JJ--are you double JJ that likes Duke? I have a feeling that it's one of your handles
Nope, that would be a negative on that. I"m not a jj ghost.