Real Simple here, not your fukkin handicapping stats
big0mar
SBR MVP
01-09-09
3374
#2
Comment
compaqDikk
SBR Hall of Famer
10-08-05
5699
#3
4-7
338.5
extremely bald
1.2 THICK
i am kenny's former roommate. they call me The MunchkinMan
Comment
onetrickpony
SBR Hall of Famer
08-23-10
9434
#4
is this where shari or jessica picks who she wants to bang?
Comment
Jimmy0607
SBR Hall of Famer
04-09-09
7785
#5
5'11
185
Black hair
7.5
Comment
big0mar
SBR MVP
01-09-09
3374
#6
6-3
205lbs
brown hair
2-liter of pepsi
Comment
pavyracer
SBR Aristocracy
04-12-07
83139
#7
6-2
225
Wavy Black
8.5" thick
Comment
brahmabull117
SBR Hall of Famer
11-08-10
8622
#8
5'10
220 Lbs
thick black hair
Italian
I'm an amateur bodybuilder
Comment
zam77
SBR MVP
11-03-10
3586
#9
5 10
190
brown and short
bazooka
Comment
bobbyfk
SBR Posting Legend
01-19-09
15218
#10
5-9
180
blond/brown full head of hair
no idea..
Comment
THE PROFIT
SBR Posting Legend
11-27-09
17701
#11
5'10
165
Dirty Blonde
No Complaints
Comment
onetrickpony
SBR Hall of Famer
08-23-10
9434
#12
5-8
150
black
millimeter peter
Comment
wtf
SBR Posting Legend
08-22-08
12983
#13
3'7
80
bald
king of the midgets
Comment
pokernut9999
SBR Posting Legend
07-25-07
12757
#14
6'7"
285
grey
plenty
Comment
daneault23
SBR MVP
09-08-09
3881
#15
5'10"
170
Black/Short hair
8" thick
Comment
ngates815
SBR Posting Legend
12-01-09
13845
#16
5'10
175
Brown/LONG
too damn small.
Comment
paco
SBR Aristocracy
05-07-09
62873
#17
Gayest thread of the year JJ.
Comment
ngates815
SBR Posting Legend
12-01-09
13845
#18
Originally posted by paco
Gayest thread of the year JJ.
I'll do yours
5'10
170
Black/short
stick of dynamite.
j/k
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#19
Fuk you paco you closed minded Iranian fuk
Post your stats, maybe you do not have the balls to admit your small like me
Guys GOOD WORK!!!
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#20
Comment
EaglesPhan36
SBR Aristocracy
12-06-06
71662
#21
First you wanted pics of everyone in here, now you want cock stats? It's a short road to San Francisco.
Comment
paco
SBR Aristocracy
05-07-09
62873
#22
Ngates, almost.
**** it, my stats,
5-10
160
black Mohawk
6 3/4 , medium girth
Comment
Mikail
SBR Posting Legend
07-19-09
21689
#23
5'11"
185
dark
7"
Comment
onetrickpony
SBR Hall of Famer
08-23-10
9434
#24
watch tmrw golds gonna want pics of our cocks
Comment
Cougar Bait
SBR Posting Legend
10-04-07
18282
#25
5'10"
190
Downtown Brown
7" compliments on girth
Comment
will2survive
SBR Hall of Famer
11-26-09
8099
#26
6'0
215-217 (depending on what I ate that day-before I met my girlfriend I was 195 my entire life)(a solid 215-slight love handles but no gut)
Shaved head(goatee)
Extra Large Magnum Condoms are tight(been with 5 women in my life-all said I was the biggest(girth)(1 was a real whore(she could barely walk after my 1 one night stand of my life)(swear to god)(Another couldn't take the pain)
I wear size 14 EEEE sneakers! (I'm only 6 feet tall)
You got what you wanted Gold-- and it's all totally true
Comment
cobalt king
SBR MVP
12-20-08
1584
#27
6'1
235
Brown Hair
7" sharpshooter (2 kids one on the way)
Comment
QuantumLeap
SBR Hall of Famer
08-22-08
6943
#28
jj, I slipped up again. I went to the Korean massage parlor tonight after telling myself I wouldn't go for another 2 months.
Comment
Vegas_bond
SBR Wise Guy
12-09-09
624
#29
Originally posted by EaglesPhan36
First you wanted pics of everyone in here, now you want cock stats? It's a short road to San Francisco.
Real Simple here, not your fukkin handicapping stats
Comment
Grandmaster B
SBR Hall of Famer
09-05-09
6035
#31
Originally posted by jjgold
Fuk you paco you closed minded Iranian fuk
Post your stats, maybe you do not have the balls to admit your small like me
Guys GOOD WORK!!!
I sense penis envy
Comment
Sunde91
SBR Hall of Famer
11-26-09
8325
#32
So many studs here all 2 inches larger than average!
Comment
flyingillini
SBR Aristocracy
12-06-06
41484
#33
5'8
170
Brown
I am hung like a toddler. Very thin, dentil floss like, tiny and doesn't hang just stick straight up. Love to release in pillowcases and inside bathroom door handles.
המוסד
המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים
Comment
Tree Rollins
SBR MVP
12-16-09
3968
#34
Originally posted by Sunde91
So many studs here all 2 inches larger than average!
Who knew the average cock size at sbr was over 7 inches.