What time did Andreev/Gasquet start? Why does it seem I always see your picks after the match is over?
Comment
mofome
SBR Posting Legend
12-19-07
13003
#7
Originally posted by MadCapper
+294 winner winner chicken dinner!
wow
Comment
ment52
SBR Rookie
03-03-08
25
#8
Originally posted by MadCapper
110 A. Delic -150`
Goddam Starace. Any reason he folded?
Comment
EaglesPhan36
SBR Aristocracy
12-06-06
71662
#9
You guys like Benneteau tonight in Vegas at +265 against Hewitt? I know Hewitt is the defending champ for the event, but Benneteau has been playing pretty well and this price seems too good to pass.
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#10
3-0 today!
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#11
Originally posted by EaglesPhan36
You guys like Benneteau tonight in Vegas at +265 against Hewitt? I know Hewitt is the defending champ for the event, but Benneteau has been playing pretty well and this price seems too good to pass.
No way. Hewitt is a monster on this court.
Comment
trytrytry
SBR Posting Legend
03-13-06
23681
#12
thanks **!
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#13
Originally posted by trytrytry
thanks **!
As always, my pleasure!
Comment
Tchocky
SBR MVP
02-14-06
2371
#14
Originally posted by EaglesPhan36
You guys like Benneteau tonight in Vegas at +265 against Hewitt? I know Hewitt is the defending champ for the event, but Benneteau has been playing pretty well and this price seems too good to pass.
I hope you didn't listen to Madcapper. Hewitt behaved atrociously and deserved to lose. Good win for Benneateau.