What do you do if you have a terrible gambling day?
People deal with hard times in different ways....
How do you deal?
23
Start to Chase
0%
8
Sleep it off
0%
1
Drink it off
0%
2
Smoke it off
0%
2
Continue to grind
0%
8
Other....
0%
2
junkman773
Restricted User
02-04-08
1316
#2
Used to chase but that was 20 years and alot of money ago.
Now just back to the GRIND. Its a marathon not a sprint.
Good Luck
junk
Comment
RageWizard
SBR MVP
09-01-06
3008
#3
I roll up a big Philly Blunt and then get go take out some anger on the old lady with the penis. She is usually pretty accommodating, but if she is not there then I usually have yet another blunt and by that time I pretty much a part of the couch.
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#4
Originally posted by junkman773
Used to chase but that was 20 years and alot of money ago.
Now just back to the GRIND. Its a marathon not a sprint.
Good Luck
junk
Easier said than done.
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#5
Haha....We got 3 chasers and 3 grinders.....
No drinkers
Comment
junkman773
Restricted User
02-04-08
1316
#6
Originally posted by MadCapper
Easier said than done.
Very true but I quit drinking 20 years ago. Think that had anything to do with it???
Comment
hoopster42
Restricted User
02-12-08
6099
#7
turn off the tv and go jogging to sweat it off
Comment
hoopster42
Restricted User
02-12-08
6099
#8
what i mean is i get outa the darn house so i wont chase!
Comment
Poker_Beast
SBR Hall of Famer
09-14-06
6547
#9
Chase, bad trait but I do it!
Comment
goldengoat
SBR MVP
11-25-05
3239
#10
i don't see any option for either throwing wild air punches and throwing random objects through the house OR curling up in the fetal position underneath a blanket in complete stunned silence