Trust me, JJ, Robyn is all woman. She just has weird taste in men
501-I Heard that!!!!!!!!
Comment
BadNina
SBR Posting Legend
11-27-07
10491
#37
Originally posted by jjgold
Your a guy posing as a woman, you cannot fool me Rob
She has a really nice rack for a man.
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#38
(702) 430-1802
call me Robyn
Comment
jackpot269
SBR Posting Legend
09-24-07
12257
#39
Originally posted by BadNina
She has a really nice rack for a man.
Pretty for one too!!
Comment
imgv94
SBR Posting Legend
11-16-05
17192
#40
You know raiders is always calling other people "gay" but he has jjgold penis in his mouth daily. bigidiotdan and onlookers are only weekly in his mouth..
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#41
Originally posted by imgv94
You know raiders is always calling other people "gay" but he has jjgold penis in his mouth daily. bigidiotdan and onlookers are only weekly in his mouth..
"bigidiotdan"?
What you got against Dan?
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#42
No doubt I am a playmaker here but we have lots of guys making big plays or in this case big posts.
Keep up the good work guys
Comment
YorkHunt
SBR Hall of Famer
12-11-10
7496
#43
Originally posted by bradleysnyder
This Is The Stupidest Thread I Have Seen.someone Has To Much Time On There Hands.proy Jacks-off To Sbrforum.com
No sir your thread has been the stupidest by far
Comment
onlooker
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
08-10-05
36572
#44
Even though I am over 3 years late, Thanks Raiders.