Just wanted to say this guy is a terrific capper. It seems like every time I see him post a pick its a winner. Congrats man, keep it up!
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#2
5-1 in best bet now.
hes great.
Comment
Cabo
SBR Hall of Famer
09-07-06
5279
#3
I'll have to keep an eye out for his selections
Comment
SBR Lou
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
08-02-07
37863
#4
Well done
Comment
mofome
SBR Posting Legend
12-19-07
13003
#5
one of the best cappers on the forums. wait for his baseball stuff. im glad someone likes one of my pals.
Comment
diogee
SBR Posting Legend
01-11-08
19477
#6
He does post awesome plays
Comment
mofome
SBR Posting Legend
12-19-07
13003
#7
Originally posted by diogee
He does post awesome plays
and hes humble about it.
Comment
Louisvillekid1
SBR Aristocracy
10-17-07
52143
#8
I've never even talked with the guy before, just seen him pile up wins.
Comment
diogee
SBR Posting Legend
01-11-08
19477
#9
Originally posted by mofome
and hes humble about it.
Exactly ...that is the best part of it.
Comment
mofome
SBR Posting Legend
12-19-07
13003
#10
Originally posted by Louisvillekid1
I've never even talked with the guy before, just seen him pile up wins.
yeah hes not typically a big talker, he just speaks with his results. he said he would be posting his baseball pod here, i certainly hope he does. hes a great baseball mind and capper.