Bubble teams already

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Otters27
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 07-14-07
    • 30769

    #1
    Bubble teams already
    cbssportsline has New Mexico as a bubble team not making the tourny? I think they will win the conference tournament. Any other bubble teams that are projected out that you think are in? Shoot away!
  • slacker00
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 10-06-05
    • 12262

    #2
    Here's a couple good places to start.
    NCAA bracketology for 2026 from the number crunchers at TeamRankings.com. Our algorithmic models project all 365 NCAA teams and update daily.

    College basketball picks and predictions, plus NCAA basketball odds, stats, power rankings, strength of schedule, SOS, standings and projections.


    Not a bubble team, but I'm kinda interested in Minnesota under Tubby Smith's first year making a run in the NIT. I suppose they could get into the big dance if they really show something special down the stretch. But there's probably 30-40 other teams that could say that. Most of those teams will end up in the NIT.
    Comment
    Search
    Collapse
    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
    Collapse
    Working...