just a warning...spanish soccer is usually kinda high scoring.
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#4
Originally posted by robzilla
just a warning...spanish soccer is usually kinda high scoring.
thanx rob. i know. but i see a 0-0 or 1-0 game here.
i hope i'm right!
Comment
Glenn Danzig
Restricted User
02-15-08
361
#5
Originally posted by MadCapper
Atletico Madrid ? - ? Athletic Bilbao
UNDER 2.5 -125
Good luck to all.
How did you do today? I posted mine on Soccer forum.
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#6
just started and already a goal.
not my day.
Comment
Glenn Danzig
Restricted User
02-15-08
361
#7
Originally posted by MadCapper
just started and already a goal.
not my day.
Stick to tennis bud. Soccer can't be capped on over/unders like basketball. A good goalie can help you but a bad one is more common. I'm 3-2 for the day looking to go 4-2 (Marseille is up at HT). Even if I go 3-3 I'm up for the day since my bets were +EV.
Good Luck.
Comment
Glenn Danzig
Restricted User
02-15-08
361
#8
Atletico game ended 2-1 so the under was lost. Tough luck.
Marseille won so I went 4-2 today +3.85 units.
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#9
yea terrible!
congrats on your day.
Comment
dmmd98
SBR High Roller
09-09-06
107
#10
Don't sweat the loss. Good luck in the Champions League mid week.
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#11
thanx dmmd!
i really hope you stop by and share your plays. there arent many better than you at this!
Comment
#12
I took Athletic bibao +.5+1 for a nickel. Madrid wasn't on top of their game. I play very few unders in the spanish game as it always seems to be 3 1 or 4 2 unlike the 1 1 games that happen in the EPL.