You think Indiana after playing two overtimes and playing horrible on the road has a chance against Ohio St.? I see this game going the other way.
Comment
pico
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-05-07
27321
#3
i just got ohio st. -2.5
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#4
if I could get -2 I am on OSU
Comment
pico
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-05-07
27321
#5
Originally posted by jjgold
if I could get -2 I am on OSU
you can always buy a point
Comment
zerocage
SBR Wise Guy
08-29-06
769
#6
Hit it up again at +3
Comment
Wrigley
SBR Hall of Famer
12-28-07
7268
#7
Im on the Indy bandwagon to ZC !!!!!!!!!
Comment
zerocage
SBR Wise Guy
08-29-06
769
#8
Originally posted by Wrigley
Im on the Indy bandwagon to ZC !!!!!!!!!
Comment
Bostongambler
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-01-08
35628
#9
I think it is a 1:00 start not 12:00
Either way Indy +3 is the play for this cracker.
Comment
Louisvillekid1
SBR Aristocracy
10-17-07
52143
#10
Im going to look into this some more, But IU is the superior team.
Comment
BigBollocks
SBR MVP
06-11-06
2045
#11
I'm on the Indiana ML. We're just about set to tip. GL to us
Comment
mofome
SBR Posting Legend
12-19-07
13003
#12
gl zero
Comment
Bostongambler
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-01-08
35628
#13
Originally posted by BigBollocks
I'm on the Indiana ML. We're just about set to tip. GL to us
1:00 eastern start
Comment
zerocage
SBR Wise Guy
08-29-06
769
#14
Originally posted by Bostongambler
I think it is a 1:00 start not 12:00
Either way Indy +3 is the play for this cracker.
I'm on central time here in KS
Comment
zerocage
SBR Wise Guy
08-29-06
769
#15
Originally posted by mofome
gl zero
Comment
Louisvillekid1
SBR Aristocracy
10-17-07
52143
#16
I don't know IU just finds a way to win games. They might be due for a big performance. Im looking at IU ML right now
Comment
zerocage
SBR Wise Guy
08-29-06
769
#17
get in!!!
Comment
Bostongambler
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-01-08
35628
#18
I can see the results
Comment
Louisvillekid1
SBR Aristocracy
10-17-07
52143
#19
IU is rolling, Dam shoulda got on this one.
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#20
nice call.
Comment
Wrigley
SBR Hall of Famer
12-28-07
7268
#21
Nice call zerocage!!!!!!!
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#22
Winner guy, I almost took OSU
Indy looks tough and on a neutral court even tougher in the tourney.
Comment
brock
SBR Hall of Famer
01-07-08
8586
#23
man there are some bad a$$ cappers here
Comment
mofome
SBR Posting Legend
12-19-07
13003
#24
nice win again zerocage.
Comment
pico
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-05-07
27321
#25
nice call. great job on spotting a great dog. they won straight up...
Comment
Peyton2MarvinN06
SBR MVP
09-25-06
1352
#26
Nice call on my Hoosiers today fellas! I really thought that we would come strong, but that was an all out 40 minute effort today! It was finally good to see us put together a complete game and DJ White dominate inside! I didn't play either side in this game because I knew it would be real close... Congrats to those who sided with the Hoosiers!
Looking ahead to Wednesday: Wisconsin @ Indiana- Revenge time for the Hoosiers! If we get a decent line, I'm pounding it!