it will be closer than you might have thought it would be in the first half.
i hope you get it man!!!!
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#7
cripes. Davis alreayd picked up his 5th foul!
Comment
SBR Lou
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
08-02-07
37863
#8
Thanks, took a shot at Portland earlier, didn't work out. I liked the Knicks outright too but didn't have the balls to do it.
Comment
Bostongambler
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-01-08
35628
#9
59 in the 3rd
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#10
Originally posted by Bostongambler
59 in the 3rd
should be a frantic 4th.
Comment
charlie64
SBR Sharp
11-22-07
398
#11
Originally posted by MadCapper
Gotta think this one goes over.
Sac/GS
Good luck!
I tell you what;I took the over ifor the game,and I'm starting to wonder.I guess I got a little to cocky when I did a little research,and read where G.S had scored over 100pts 16 out of the last 18 games.So maybe they'll pick it up here in a minute.If they don't we can just wait till tommorow.
A whole bunch
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#12
such sloppy play by GS.
Comment
MadCapper
SBR MVP
01-27-08
4179
#13
6-27 from 3.
blowing layups, dunks, wide open looks
Comment
bigboydan
SBR Aristocracy
08-10-05
55420
#14
I'm just hoping the Kings +7.5 cash for me, but it looks like they are going to choke down the stretch.
Comment
diogee
SBR Posting Legend
01-11-08
19477
#15
I'm on the Kings +7.5 as well...not looking too great right now.
Comment
SBR Lou
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
08-02-07
37863
#16
NBA teams choking down the stretch bother me more than other sports for some reason. I rarely watch NBA games for that reason, just check the half scores and look at the stats every now and then online.
Comment
diogee
SBR Posting Legend
01-11-08
19477
#17
I agree crazyl...the big leads being blown down the stretch make me worry a lot more since the whole gambling scandal in the NBA.