Rodgers is a loser...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mr Handicapable
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 09-23-07
    • 6067

    #36
    The only thing holding back Rodgers is McCarthy. 28 rushes for 89 yards yesterday? Why? NE & Belechick knows better than that. I know they're undefeated and last years SB champ but you don't take the ball out of Rodgers hand til its 3rd/long. He pulled several Houdini acts but they should start off with Rodgers in shotgun and try to get a double digit lead....then you run the ball after the other team panics. McCarthy finally said screw the run and went shotgun in the 4th and Rodgers destroyed them.
    Comment
    • MJFtheGenius
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 05-31-07
      • 7257

      #37
      Hey can you guys read? I posted this in the beginning of last season when he was still unproven and I said "time will tell if he ever gets it mentally" .... time did tell, he got it.
      Comment
      • Guest

        #38
        Originally posted by MJFtheGenius
        Hey can you guys read? I posted this in the beginning of last season when he was still unproven and I said "time will tell if he ever gets it mentally" .... time did tell, he got it.
        You posted that he is a loser like 2 weeks before he caught fire and led the Packers to the Super Bowl and won.
        Comment
        • freakydave
          SBR MVP
          • 02-23-11
          • 1106

          #39
          Originally posted by Mr Handicapable
          The only thing holding back Rodgers is McCarthy. 28 rushes for 89 yards yesterday? Why? NE & Belechick knows better than that. I know they're undefeated and last years SB champ but you don't take the ball out of Rodgers hand til its 3rd/long. He pulled several Houdini acts but they should start off with Rodgers in shotgun and try to get a double digit lead....then you run the ball after the other team panics. McCarthy finally said screw the run and went shotgun in the 4th and Rodgers destroyed them.
          When I watch the packers it's almost like they can score whenever they need to &when they get a lead MM takes his foot off the gas.
          Comment
          • MJFtheGenius
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 05-31-07
            • 7257

            #40
            Originally posted by DrStale
            You posted that he is a loser like 2 weeks before he caught fire and led the Packers to the Super Bowl and won.

            Yes I did, obviously he became a better quarterback
            Comment
            • Guest

              #41
              Originally posted by MJFtheGenius


              Yes I did, obviously he became a better quarterback
              Haha, so it took him 2 weeks to go from "loser" to great. That makes way more sense than you being wrong.
              Comment
              Search
              Collapse
              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
              Collapse
              Working...