I'm new here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mr Nuts
    SBR MVP
    • 08-22-05
    • 1383

    #1
    I'm new here
    I just wanted to say hi. BTW, the site looks real good. I really like the lines feature on top.
  • Mudcat
    Restricted User
    • 07-21-05
    • 9287

    #2
    Glad you dropped in, Mr. Nuts. Thanks for the feedback.
    Comment
    • jjgold
      SBR Aristocracy
      • 07-20-05
      • 388201

      #3
      Welcome aboard guy
      Comment
      • SBR_John
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 07-12-05
        • 16471

        #4
        GL Mr. Nuts! There are a lot of guys who have been around the block a few times.
        Comment
        • Illusion
          Restricted User
          • 08-09-05
          • 25166

          #5
          Welcome to the forum bud.
          Comment
          • stogies
            Restricted User
            • 02-24-11
            • 641

            #6
            Welcome to SBR Mr Nuts!
            Comment
            • jjgold
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 07-20-05
              • 388201

              #7
              Comment
              • Tech N9ne
                Restricted User
                • 06-24-11
                • 5366

                #8
                Comment
                • bigboydan
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 08-10-05
                  • 55420

                  #9
                  How you been Paul?
                  Comment
                  • Bcatswin
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 12-21-10
                    • 13931

                    #10
                    Why did u ever leave?
                    Comment
                    • Guest

                      #11
                      How odd.
                      Comment
                      • VegasInsider
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 12-12-10
                        • 14593

                        #12
                        Guy was probably permabanned
                        Comment
                        Search
                        Collapse
                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                        Collapse
                        Working...