KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Colts are winning the AFC this year….

That right motherfukkers. I’m not worried about the Bills and their one receiver and inability to prevent a score with 13 sec left. Not worried about the Chiefs, Mahomes balls still haven’t dropped and he thinks he can get away with street ball since he won the SB and makes retarded throws. Not confident the Bengals can stay healthy. Chargers coach a fukking loser refuses to kick a fg or punt and thinks he’s using analytics. Raiders a little scary but that franchise has been cursed for a couple decades now. Broncos QB is confused about what race he is and that defense can’t compare to the Big D*** Colts. Pats have coaching but not the weapons. Dolphins a couple years away. It’s Matt Ryan’s time. He’s an absolute CLASS ACT. A family man. A hard worker. Organized. Focused. Prepared. Guys probably never even had a speeding ticket. Straight shooter. Bring on those little Bills, we will run Taylor up their ass for 5 TDs again. Bring on those little stinky Chiefs, Mahomes annoying ass wife and brother. Nobody’s winning anything in the company of those two f***** clowns. We are a little worried about the Raiders but odds are one of their players will get arrested before the big game

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Bills.

And this is a Phins fan saying that.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Matt Ryan is still in the league???

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Bills.

And this is a Phins fan saying that.
    Why is everyone so high on the Bills? Explain it to me.

stevek173

They look great.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Matt Ryan is still in the league???
    Hey bro you guys got Matt Stafford who never won a playoff game his whole career and you guys won the SB. Ryan is going to be perfect. He can get us to the big game at least. We run the ball well. We don’t need to Pat Mahomes deep ball it and throw and side arm it all over the field to be successful.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

They look great.
    They lost their Offensive Coordinator. You have no idea how they look at this point.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Kidbaz sharp as a fukkin tack just discussing this in the barbershop today that the Colts are the dark horse in the AFC.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Kidbaz sharp as a fukkin tack just discussing this in the barbershop today that the Colts are the dark horse in the AFC.
    Bro people have no idea. That defense is going to be filthy. That offense is going to be much improved without Wentz throwing picks from his own end zone and using the ball to prop himself up when he’s about to get sacked. The guy ****** up both ankles on one play. He was reckless. Plus the way the offense is set up it’s going to travel well if they end up playing in bad weather in December/January.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave KiDBaZkiT 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevek173

If the Colts win the AFC I will post a video of me fighting a sabre toothed tiger. 🐅

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

If the Colts win the AFC I will post a video of me fighting a sabre toothed tiger. 🐅
    uh oh. steve be careful.

stevek173

Sabre toothed tigers are extinct.

That's how confident I am.

pologq

what if sabretooth comes back and wolverine can't stop him

stevek173

Good question

Not my problem as long as the Colts lose.

If they win, I've got problems.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19443

The Colts are going to wish they hadn't said goodbye to Wentz; as a Redskins fan, I'm optimistic about this season.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    The Colts are going to wish they hadn't said goodbye to Wentz; as a Redskins fan, I'm optimistic about this season.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

DHP get ready for this every week…..

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Why is everyone so high on the Bills? Explain it to me.
    I'm not.
    I'm still sticking with my Dolphin's the sleeper team.
    If not anything, Tua is accurate, Miami built an offense for Tua, and he's got an o-line that'll give him some time.
    Picking up Hill from KC was gigantic, the TE is underrated, and Waddle lining up on the other side of Hill gives Tua a third option.
    If (big if) Mostert (SF) can stay healthy, he's got breakaway speed out of the backfield.

Bills have a mediocre at best run game, take away Diggs, the rest of their offense isn't much.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Raiders going deep run this year. Who's covering Adams/Renfrow/Waller each those guys have had 1K seasons in past. Derek Carr will spread the ball around not lock-on to Adams.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by 209 Life View Post
    Raiders going deep run this year. Who's covering Adams/Renfrow/Waller each those guys have had 1K seasons in past. Derek Carr will spread the ball around not lock-on to Adams.
    They are the only team in the AFC I am worried about. That new culture with McDaniels (As a former Patriot assistant he is a default Colts killer) that running game and obviously Carr and Adams.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by 209 Life View Post
    Waller is a little dinged, but he'll be fine.
    Would not surprise me if they won that division.
    Mahomes is going to miss Hill, big time, still not sold on Denver.
    Be wary of the Chargers though, they got game breakers too.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I'm not.
    I'm still sticking with my Dolphin's the sleeper team.
    If not anything, Tua is accurate, Miami built an offense for Tua, and he's got an o-line that'll give him some time.
    Picking up Hill from KC was gigantic, the TE is underrated, and Waddle lining up on the other side of Hill gives Tua a third option.
    If (big if) Mostert (SF) can stay healthy, he's got breakaway speed out of the backfield.

Bills have a mediocre at best run game, take away Diggs, the rest of their offense isn't much.
    I love what the Dolphins did this off season. I def think they will be much improved and as I mentioned in my initial post I think they are just a couple years away. Not sure how much I trust Tua but we will get to see this year now that he has weapons.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Be wary of the Chargers though, they got game breakers too.
    I think they have the best overall roster in that division. Having Mack and Bosa on that front is going to create problems. My only thing is I can’t f+** stand that coach. He got one if his players taken out on a stretcher and cost his team a division title in one game cuz he refused to kick a chip shot field goal. Which as a first year coach I would say it’s forgivable. Then I saw his post game presser. Unapologetic arrogant prick. Didn’t even hint at the obvious fact he should of maybe kicked at least one of those fig’s. Couldnt even admit that they should of kicked that chip shot before halftime to go up at least 7 knowing KC was getting the ball to start the 2nd half. If he does that again in a big divisional game and they lose that locker room will no longer respect him. They ended up losing to Houston the following week cuz the team had a hangover knowing they should of beat KC and been in the drivers seat for a division title. Sucks too cuz Herbert deserves better.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post

Wentz had 27 TD's and 7 picks last year; granted, he fukked up the season ender but I'll take those numbers anytime.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Wentz had 27 TD's and 7 picks last year; granted, he fukked up the season ender but I'll take those numbers anytime.
    That’s cuz he didn’t throw a pick for a good chunk of the first part of the season. He did set a record in Colts history for most passing attempts without a pick. Which I can’t not give him credit for. He’s reckless af though man. You will see. I didn’t notice it until he played for a team I watch closely. Especially with your D you don’t want a wild man out there.

pologq

That AFC west division is stacked. Denver is the worst team and still not awful at all.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

lmao WENTZ

pologq

if the commanders are down by 20 in the 4th Wentz is not leading a comeback. if they keep games close, they are in good shape. they have a good defense so let's see what happens. all depends how that division plays out.

stevenash

Cowherd just did a twenty minute one on one remote with Ekeler.
    I knew what he's done by watching every week, I've heard he's a good kid, I've heard that he's smart, but WOW.
    What an impressive human being.

I'll expand on my takeaway from that twenty minute spot later on.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Why?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Cowherd just did a twenty minute one on one remote with Ekeler.
    I knew what he's done by watching every week, I've heard he's a good kid, I've heard that he's smart, but WOW.
    What an impressive human being.

I'll expand on my takeaway from that twenty minute spot later on.
    He’s bald. Of course he’s an impressive human being.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

I like my Colts chances too. Adding Stephon Gilmore and the pass rusher from the Raiders should be huge! They play the AFC West and NFC East which kind of cancels each other out I think. Matt Ryan can use Hines out of the backfield 10x better then Wentz ever did. My only big concern is Darius Leonards ankle. He's their best playmaker and just had surgery not long ago

Also agree people are sleeping on the Raiders. Devante Adams, Waller, and Renfrow is a scary group. I'll play the Over on Carr TD passes

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Fred you’re a Colts fan? Bro you should of said something. We would of never had words

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I like my Colts chances too. Adding Stephon Gilmore and the pass rusher from the Raiders should be huge! They play the AFC West and NFC East which kind of cancels each other out I think. Matt Ryan can use Hines out of the backfield 10x better then Wentz ever did. My only big concern is Darius Leonards ankle. He's their best playmaker and just had surgery not long ago

Also agree people are sleeping on the Raiders. Devante Adams, Waller, and Renfrow is a scary group. I'll play the Over on Carr TD passes
    Not me.
    I'm exclusively playing Best Ball cash fantasy this season.
    Love the concept, love the low maintenance too.

If I can grab Adams in the second round of my draft, I'm all over Carr in the mid rounds.
    If I can grab Pittman in the third round, I'll make sure to grab Ryan in the 20's
    Same with Hill and Tua.

Here are the rules if you aren't familiar.

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2020...ntry-fee-stats

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    if the commanders are down by 20 in the 4th Wentz is not leading a comeback. if they keep games close, they are in good shape. they have a good defense so let's see what happens. all depends how that division plays out.
    If the worst thing about a QB is that he can't make up 20 points in the 4th quarter, I'll take that QB anytime. Heinicke had 20 TD's and 16 picks last year; if Wentz repeats last year's performance, the Redskins will probably be in the playoffs.

123 Last