Not homos?

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

you have to laugh guys

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

If their contract says you will wear the uniform you are given the way its given to you, then dont pay them send them home!! I wish you had not put the why, because that part dont matter lbqgtyfr or what ever the letters are, is not the issue, its a what ever we put on their if you want paid you will wear it!!

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

They dont believe in real living people instead they choose to believe in a mythical creature in the sky. Makes sense coming from the intelligent people of Floriday.
    Desantis will turn this into a political statement that he can try and make more rights to empower old white men.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Here is a compilation of all of the LGBTQ+ Flags.

Every MLB team should be forced to rotate them for every game they play during this very important month.

My favorite is "Bear"

Kermit

And how about Lesbian with the double bladed axe?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Pansexual here. My favorite

Followed by gynephilia and lithsexual

Kermit

Lipstick Lesbian.

I assume that means they aren't a butch.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Good…fukk the queers/liberals

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    They dont believe in real living people instead they choose to believe in a mythical creature in the sky. Makes sense coming from the intelligent people of Floriday.
    Desantis will turn this into a political statement that he can try and make more rights to empower old white men.

Keep my Governor's name out yo mouth!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody should be wearing any of that stuff against religion the Catholic religion

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Good…fukk the queers/liberals
    It is not about queers and liberals, it would not matter if it said I love Trump and the players that dont like Trump did this, same thing ,wear it or dont get paid!!

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nobody should be wearing any of that stuff against religion the Catholic religion
    Then they can find another job good luck making same money!!

Ra77er

Come on guys, its obvious this is Marxism. Hell I'm not even that well versed in history and I can see it plain as day. These men will be forced to wear something or be canceled. Look at history and see this exact same scenario play out. I read some of the manifesto and I have to admit, it is a beautiful concept. The problem is it doesn't work in reality. People that are geniunely good people and even highly intellectual fall into this way of thinking. I feel so sad for them.

And this is SBR, some of the smartest people on the planet (in my biased opinion) Please say you see the same stuff

Ra77er

Let me say one last thing on this thread and ill leave it be.

Imagine those photos as black men, asian men, indian men whatever and you know it still ain't right. If these boys don't wanna wear something that transgresses their own beliefs then they shouldn't be forced or blacklisted or any other biased action held against them.

That is the bottom line.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Keep my Governor's name out yo mouth!

He has you brainwashed too? Does he have any vision for florida or just red meat bullshit over and over again to divide idiots like they are going to lose their livelihood. Guy has done nothing for florida but but keep you idiots fighting for make believe nonsense

Ra77er

No thor that is actually the opposite of what has occured here. He has kept our state open and he has admirably fought back against mandates on mask wearing. The school system here is teaching fundmental history of our country and not some warped variation where I see going on elsewhere across the country. Yes we had Covid deaths, other states that were "dividing" by sending people inside in a panic also had deaths. He stands up for what he believes in and he calls it as he sees it.

I would've preferred we discussed this further on a thread in the politic forum but that tends to devolve quickly. I have no hate in my heart toward the left, I'm only saddened.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind, and Luv2Play2

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    No thor that is actually the opposite of what has occured here. He has kept our state open and he has admirably fought back against mandates on mask wearing. The school system here is teaching fundmental history of our country and not some warped variation where I see going on elsewhere across the country. Yes we had Covid deaths, other states that were "dividing" by sending people inside in a panic also had deaths. He stands up for what he believes in and he calls it as he sees it.

I would've preferred we discussed this further on a thread in the politic forum but that tends to devolve quickly. I have no hate in my heart toward the left, I'm only saddened.
    Helps mask wearing but alienates the biggest employer in the state. Which one actually effects people economically? Will he get credit if Disney gets offered a better tax deal somewhere else and leaves because they dont want to deal with him?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    If their contract says you will wear the uniform you are given the way its given to you, then dont pay them send them home!! I wish you had not put the why, because that part dont matter lbqgtyfr or what ever the letters are, is not the issue, its a what ever we put on their if you want paid you will wear it!!
    Manager Kevin Cash said the players' decision not to wear the pride caps and patches -- which the team described as something players could choose to opt-in to

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Helps mask wearing but alienates the biggest employer in the state. Which one actually effects people economically? Will he get credit if Disney gets offered a better tax deal somewhere else and leaves because they dont want to deal with him?

LOL yea Disney World could just pack up and move. Desantis knows they can never do that thats why he can do whatever he wants. The man is alway 2 steps ahead of the haters thats what makes him so great.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Manager Kevin Cash said the players' decision not to wear the pride caps and patches -- which the team described as something players could choose to opt-in to
    Nothing wrong with that wear if you want and not if you dont good policy. I thought it was a league mandate, if they have a choice why even bring it up? To each his on and move along somebody always making an issue out of no issue!!

Sounded like a Rosa Parks moment but this is more like a white sat in the back of the bus no issue!!

Ra77er

I agree with jackpot on that. T-Mobile made me think this was some sort of mandatory thing. If its up to the players then stop making a big deal about it. When people are being forced against their will then we have a problem.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Another shit take from this guy but who’s surprised
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

All the Pansexual ladies in the house. Make some nooooise!!!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

The Aromantics. Can I get a Wuut Wuut?!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Another shit take from this guy but who’s surprised
    Seemed to be a lot more lifetime family units and less mass shootings when the majority of people were believing in that mythical person in the sky. Maybe humanity should stop trying to reinvent the wheel generation after generation.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Freedom of speech, freedom of expression huh? All bullshit.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

Good for them. Rainbow culture is annoying degeneracy.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Another person who constantly preaches that people against his views are intolerant, but is quick to denigrate a person with religious beliefs. the irony... (although his ilk rarely sees said irony).

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Why do they want to put logos's on team jerseys that promote advertising peoples choice in who ya screw or who ya do?
    This group represent less than 6% of society and now have free advertising on pro team uniforms? gawd Tesla couldn't even get that with tons of money.
    The world is pretty phucked up.

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

A lot of it comes down to faith, to like a faith-based decision,”Jason Adam said to the Tampa Bay Times. “So it’s a hard decision. Because, ultimately, we all said what we want is them to know that all are welcome and loved here.

“But when we put it on our bodies, I think a lot of guys decided that it’s just a lifestyle that maybe — not that they look down on anybody or think differently — it’s just that maybe we don’t want to encourage it if we believe in Jesus, who’s encouraged us to live a lifestyle that would abstain from that behavior. Just like (Jesus) encourages me as a heterosexual male to abstain from sex outside of the confines of marriage. It’s no different.

“It’s not judgmental. It’s not looking down. It’s just what we believe the lifestyle he’s encouraged us to live, for our good, not to withhold. But, again, we love these men and women, we care about them and we want them to feel safe and welcome here.”

This is a non story. They were given the choice to opt in. I don’t know how you read his statement and feel offended.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

all the dodgers besides trevor bauer opted out of the s&m patch.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10113

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Another person who constantly preaches that people against his views are intolerant, but is quick to denigrate a person with religious beliefs. the irony... (although his ilk rarely sees said irony).
    you can't fix stupid.....maybe he will get help one of these days...probably not though.....

12 Last