buy vet and keep buying

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

LG yes, watching it close now to see if it break the 40,000 level

onetrikpony
    onetrikpony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2480

Wouldn't be surprised if we drop into the $30's. Sept is historically a bad month for crypto and with The U S stock markets showing some weakness crypto is vulnerable right now.Crypto and S&P still correlated

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    That's not how markets work, all the news you mentioned was public knowledge except the evergrande story have been public knowledge for weeks, that news was priced in.
    You are a 100% certified ignorant dumbass when it comes to Btc. I base that off the fact that you needed a weeks worth of assistance to just receive a basic, simple Btc from Headsterx. that entire fiasco proved you were not "acting" here at Sbr, rather you are simply that stupid

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    You are a 100% certified ignorant dumbass when it comes to Btc. I base that off the fact that you needed a weeks worth of assistance to just receive a basic, simple Btc from Headsterx. that entire fiasco proved you were not "acting" here at Sbr, rather you are simply that stupid
    Stay in your dumb shit lame thomorino. Have you missed me ? I don’t bother to engage in your ignorant threads anymore, but I will acknowledge your dumb ass outside of your realm of trash. I will say this though nice start to your NFL season you are killing it “thus far”.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

it’s almost like he tries to be dumb

How’s it possible ?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

I'm hearing that all the drops are tied to Evergrande. That's a big chunk of IOUs to tell people:

"Sorry. Me have no money."
    Points Awarded:

firedawg gave ChuckyTheGoat 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

Stay in your dumb shit lame thomorino. Have you missed me ? I don’t bother to engage in your ignorant threads anymore, but I will acknowledge your dumb ass outside of your realm of trash. I will say this though nice start to your NFL season you are killing it “thus far”.
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

it’s almost like he tries to be dumb

How’s it possible ?
    Dumb shits

carolinakid

it bounce off the 40,000 and been holding steady around 42,700 now for some time

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

go load up

hedera bnb harmony your welcome

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

Fears that cash-strapped Chinese property giant Evergrande would default on its interest payments rocked global markets on Monday, sending bitcoin, S&P 500, and growth-sensitive risk assets lower. Evergrande’s Chairman Xu Jiayin sent a letter to 125,000 employees on Monday, saying the company would soon “walk out of the darkness.” The company’s real test lies ahead as $83.5 million interest payment is due on Thursday, and another $47.5 million payment is due on Sept. 29. A default could bring another round of panic selling in risk assets.
    Some experts are worried that an impending drawdown in fiscal spending would lead to an economic slowdown in the coming quarters and weigh over risk assets. According to the Wall Street Journal, the U.S. government could run out of cash and hit the debt ceiling between mid-October and mid-November. On Sunday, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen renewed a call for raising the debt ceiling, warning that a failure to do so may trigger a historical financial crisis.
    https://www.coindesk.com/markets/202...ery-in-stocks/

carolinakid

it seems like it hit the 40,000 mark and bounce up from there, im not sure the 40,000 is the base for short term or not..............42,250 with the post

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Crypto will hit all time highs this Christmas. Now is a great time to start adding to your positions.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

Mac knows
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pablo222 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

All crypto will be worth nothing in 2.5 months.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    All crypto will be worth nothing in 2.5 months.
    Will it spike before then, Mike?

onetrikpony
    onetrikpony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2480

News reports that China Bans crypto for the 20th time.Won't matter in the long run.After being heavily involved in crypto investing and trading for several years now I have come to understand this is all just noise

DEJA VU? Chinese authorities ordered a fresh crackdown on crypto mining and outlawed virtually all crypto trading activities on Friday. The People’s Bank of China posted a list of forbidden activities – reiterating much of what was said in May, and adding new restrictions. Simultaneously, China's National Development and Reform Commission set out a plan to phase out mining entirely.

• In short: Banks and other financial institutions cannot offer crypto services, websites and apps cannot host cryptocurrency information and staff for overseas-headquartered crypto companies may be investigated for knowingly participating in the industry.
    • More on the “Notice on Further Preventing and Disposing of the Risk of Hype in Virtual Currency Trading” signed by China’s top financial and cyberspace regulators.

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8812

Got a feeling there's going to be a flood of gpu's on the market if you're looking to upgrade.

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

I'm not a stock or bitcoin person at all...But it seems to be the consensus thinking that the Feds will Raise interest Rates in 2022. If this happens, what IF ANY is the effect on Bitcoin?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by LongBall52 View Post
    I'm not a stock or bitcoin person at all...But it seems to be the consensus thinking that the Feds will Raise interest Rates in 2022. If this happens, what IF ANY is the effect on Bitcoin?
    What would you do with your money if you could get higher interest rates? The same thing most institutions would do. Invest the money to get higher returns. Which means less money to invest in crypto. BTC was always seen as a hedge against inflation but it's not so cut and dry.

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What would you do with your money if you could get higher interest rates? The same thing most institutions would do. Invest the money to get higher returns. Which means less money to invest in crypto. BTC was always seen as a hedge against inflation but it's not so cut and dry.
    Why did Tesla get out of the bitcoin market? Or whatever it was they did concerning Bitcoin

Mac4Lyfe

Elon tweeted some shit that BTC uses too much energy and was bad for the environment which caused a huge drop. Then he said Tesla was pausing using crypto but then backtracked. He loves to troll.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Nobody has any money

I've been saying this for months, but the lower 15% of the US consumers really don't have any money...the earnings reports are going to suck, air travel is dead, hospitality is dead and the current administration is so mask/ covid panicking that finally those w assets are selling off.

Noone want to be stuck holding decling assets when the real Biden economy sinks in.

Would think gold will pop huge pretty quick, but we might see a very ugly end to September here
    Says the Minnesota dumb fuk with his head up his ass. Concerts and hotels are sold out everywhere jack wad. Stadiums are full of sports fans and there’s more jobs than people to fill them.

Go crawl back under your Minnesota rock and shove you bullshit economic report up your ass.

The rest of us fully vaccinated people are out here spending tons of money, having fun and liv’in life!

First 12