Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153492

Should the Redskins or Colts try and trade for Rodgers?

if so, what's the maximum they should offer? and what do you think is the minimum the Packers would accept?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

They should trade him to Jeopardy! to get Johnny Gilbert.
    Points Awarded:

dsgator55 gave VeggieDog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    if so, what's the maximum they should offer? and what do you think is the minimum the Packers would accept?
    Draft picks.
    Not to mention if the Packers jettison Rodgers, who's backing up Love?
    Neither have a QB to offer.

This is why Rodgers is playing this silly game, he knows for now he can get away with it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Draft picks.
    Not to mention if the Packers jettison Rodgers, who's backing up Love?
    Neither have a QB to offer.

This is why Rodgers is playing this silly game, he knows for now he can get away with it.
    Not that hard to find a backup QB.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Colts

Rogers is such a loser right now

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

No,no,no leave him with the Packers. They are dog meat right now and they deserve it!

What they did drafting Love instead of a top receiver is going to ruin their team and they were too stupid or arrogant to know it.

I hope the Lions,Bears, and Vikes all sweep the Packers!

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Redskins need to trade for watson. he has more tread left on his tires

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

Dump Rodgers for draft picks. Pick up Cam Newton.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i dont think the skins will pick him up, word here the coach and his staff did not part ways with cam here on a good note and a lot of those guys are with ron in washington, but time will tell.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Amazing how every qb gets hurt in Washington

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153492

do you guys think if the Ravens called the Packers tomorrow and offered Lamar Jackson straight up for Rodgers that the Packers would do it?

would you do it if you were the Packers?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

SamsNCharge

Any input ?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

do you guys think if the Ravens called the Packers tomorrow and offered Lamar Jackson straight up for Rodgers that the Packers would do it?

Well ya Jackson is like 12 years yunger

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

He's not exactly Mr. Popularity up here right now but he's not going anywhere till after the season. Nothing to see here...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

So funny Roy. I thought that last night. My answer is yes to both. However, the Colts would have to send them Wentz. They can't pay Wentz to be backing up like that, then again, maybe Fitz is making not much less than Wentz?

I think it would take both teams over the top and make them an instant Super Bowl contender if they got Rodgers. Watson has too many question marks to attempt to get him and win immediately.

What to give up? Well, if you want to win now, it has to be draft picks. Rodgers at his age, you shouldn't give up a bunch either.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    So funny Roy. I thought that last night. My answer is yes to both. However, the Colts would have to send them Wentz. They can't pay Wentz to be backing up like that, then again, maybe Fitz is making not much less than Wentz?

I think it would take both teams over the top and make them an instant Super Bowl contender if they got Rodgers. Watson has too many question marks to attempt to get him and win immediately.

What to give up? Well, if you want to win now, it has to be draft picks. Rodgers at his age, you shouldn't give up a bunch either.

Colts are more likely to pull the trigger IMO because their gm more willing to gamble. I just don't see the Skins doing that. Both teams had the whole offseason to figure out that position and how much did they improve it?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Wentz didn’t look that bad all things considered. Guy got hit 10 times and sacked 3 times. They lost on Sunday cuz of bad coaching. Not to take away from Seattle or Wilson. That first TD Wilson threw was an amazing tear drop with beautiful touch, that said Colts left one guy back there to defend it. The most deplorable thing from that game was .40 sec left in the first half only trailing by 4 they got into Cover 2 for a 2nd and 20, go to a Fukkin prevent, you can allow anything other than a deep pass. They had a db also come up to stop what would of been maybe a 10-15 yard gain, not even a first down. Left the two safeties sitting in their zones and never came out of it until locket was even, and he was LEAVING. With the speed and ability of Lockett and Metcalf that was an inexcusable call. Wilson had to be insulted. Then they tightened up the D at halftime and went to shit offense. They kept trying to run on first down despite it not working all game and didn’t try to throw anything more than 7-8 yards which made no sense cuz the few times they tried a medium depth pass it was more successful than their running game or the short passing game.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11304

Ravens would never do this. Why trade Lamar who has a good 5-6 years left on him and at the prime of his career for Rogers at the tail end of his career with the max one to two years left. Totally out of the realm of possibility.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

At least the Colts got Luck in the draft and Rivers, Peyton Manning. Unless, I'm misisng something when was the last time Washington had a badass QB? Don't say Griffin the 3rd either. I'm talking proven. Rypien? Not really. I'd go back to Theismann. So, Skins don't care. That's why they got Fitz.

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

If those teams want to not reach a superbowl, they should get Rodgers. Never have seen such a whiny baby QB in my life.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Washington gonna go probably go 3-14, this yea

They have a terrible owner is a big issue

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Washington gonna go probably go 3-14, this yea

They have a terrible owner is a big issue
    How does YOUR net-worth compare to Snyder's?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Here's a thought.

If Danny Dimes doesn't get his shit together by middle of October say, Gee Men ships the Packers whatever draft choice (s) they want and NFL ready payers from NY's roster.

Just a thought.