1. #1
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,430
    Betpoints: 5536

    brewers pirates tonight

    Just so you guys know if you are planning to bet, Tyler Anderson of the Pirates is likely to be traded before the game. One would have to think he will be scratched at least.

  2. #2
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 45,360
    Betpoints: 8798

    Yelich OUT

    Positive for Covid even though fully vaccinated

    WHY IS HE BEING TESTED??

  3. #3
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 26,906
    Betpoints: 7585

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Yelich OUT

    Positive for Covid even though fully vaccinated

    WHY IS HE BEING TESTED??
    ok so people with symptoms that could make other guys sick SHOULDN'T be tested... but people that already have natural immunity from getting covid should take the vaccines?

    this only makes sense in landers land

  4. #4
    Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 6,646
    Betpoints: 3547

    BREWCREW ! Yw

  5. #5
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,430
    Betpoints: 5536

    yelich out

    anderson likely going to philadelphia, scratched at any rate

    why the fuk am i going to this game again?

  6. #6
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 26,906
    Betpoints: 7585

    Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    yelich out

    anderson likely going to philadelphia, scratched at any rate

    why the fuk am i going to this game again?
    it's a nice ballpark with great views

    also you get to see my brewers whip that ass like usual!

  7. #7
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,013
    Betpoints: 2438

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    ok so people with symptoms that could make other guys sick SHOULDN'T be tested... but people that already have natural immunity from getting covid should take the vaccines?

    this only makes sense in landers land
    If you insert photos like these in your posts? broke "fredo" landers could possibly listen to what ya have to say






  8. #8
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,013
    Betpoints: 2438

    Brewers will play better without their second, highest paid player
    Yelich is having an awful season. Brewers should be in the market for a bat
    If Doug Melvin trades for this man, they win their division without any problems:



  9. #9
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,430
    Betpoints: 5536

    tyler anderson is officially going to philly

  10. #10
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 17,879
    Betpoints: 10632

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Yelich OUT

    Positive for Covid even though fully vaccinated

    WHY IS HE BEING TESTED??
    ~~
    Duh---Because there is no true vaccine.

    What's your latest credit card scam??

  11. #11
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,013
    Betpoints: 2438

    8-0 Brewers
    fredo once again displays his extreme ignorance for all things Sports betting

  12. #12
    Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 6,646
    Betpoints: 3547

    Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    BREWCREW ! Yw
    8-0 after 2

  13. #13
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,430
    Betpoints: 5536

    Fun times. Probably 3000 people here I get 100 kids screaming there head off behind me. Moved seats in the middle of the first inning

  14. #14
    Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 6,646
    Betpoints: 3547

    Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Fun times. Probably 3000 people here I get 100 kids screaming there head off behind me. Moved seats in the middle of the first inning
    Worst part of going to game nowadays is the SCREAMING disrespectful kids!

  15. #15
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,430
    Betpoints: 5536

    Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    Worst part of going to game nowadays is the SCREAMING disrespectful kids!
    It was like they thought they went to the World Series or something. It was some hick town in Pittsburgh where they were from.

  16. #16
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,132
    Betpoints: 2524

    need this under

    one time

    common

  17. #17
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 26,906
    Betpoints: 7585

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    it's a nice ballpark with great views

    also you get to see my brewers whip that ass like usual!
    whipped that ass like usual

    all i do is win

Top