Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

...its the nice & complacent guys like gauchojake & Jake peavy you should be scared of.
    Those guys are animals

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    vitterd (all of them) is being paid for his act; they're not going to boot him (them).
    Ofcourse not. They don’t give a fukk about anything other than the % they get when you sign up with a Costa Rican book and answer that you heard about them from SBR. Other than that they don’t give two flying fukks and is run by people who don’t even bet.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    vitterd (all of them) is being paid for his act; they're not going to boot him (them).
    That is funny. he has been banned, at least twice. Why would you ban a paid SBR employee?
    the first time it was banned, she got very upset and lost all control. Started bumping threads on page 10, 17, 25 seeking sympathy for getting banned by SBR
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave stake1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RoyBacon gave stake1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Only someone who is completely insecure would take that picture and post it. You must be one needy whiney bitch. You post constantly being at the jack shack and paying sex trafficked asians to touch your tiny pecker. You’re a total mess. Everything about you is a total fuxvking disaster
    first off, the babe that took that photo was not lacking in confidence at all (I banged her a week later, in the center of the photo below -- which I did take -- at my loft at the Bayou Lofts over lookin' downtown Htown..... how does mackin' on some loser's, The Essence of you, wife make me a whiny bitch? Try "grunting well-hung stud", and you'd encapsulate me about an hour after that photo at the bar was taken.......

you really are a stupid mother fukker..........

oh yeah, the blonde who you think is completely insecure:

trust me, girls that give head as well as she did are NOT insecure....... they could rule the world with their Mastery of Fellatio!

are you always SO FUKKIN' WRONG in every assessment you make of any situation?????

guess it's totally clear now how in a nation of 337 million, only YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO CONCEDE A STOLEN ELECTION............ WHAT A F'N IDIOT!
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

banning a paid poster
    ....dumb like a fox

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    ...its the nice & complacent guys like gauchojake & Jake peavy you should be scared of.
    Those guys are animals
    VITTURD is scared of this guy, too:

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    VITTURD is scared of this guy, too:

You sure? from his total inability to understand the ladies and what they need
    that swinging dick could make his man perk up

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

banning a paid poster
    ....dumb like a fox

People have trouble accepting that there really are people as stupid as Morono and Vittard out there. Morono's an autistic 12 year old, so ti makes a little more sense.

Vittard tries so hard to be accepted but is so stupid he can't help but fight with everyone. It's like a keyboard warrior who spends all day trying to regain his integrity...he always was, and it looks like he still is.

Another little kid that slipped through the cracks.
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave KVB 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Strange thread

A lot of testosterone

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Strange thread

A lot of testosterone
    Let's change that up steve!!!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

You are a pig. You pay for handjobs. No woman gets near you without money handed over first. You’re a John and a loser.

Ive met people you met, I know people you know. When you were having KVB searching for those guys who know me while you were banned, they were laughing at you. They know id beat your ass quick.

So you think Hitler was better than trump even though Hitler killed millions of men women and children but you call Auto Donk a loser? Liberal logic at its finest!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Too many hypocrites is the new problem here now

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Babbit was a domestic terrorist who broke into the Capitol. So yes, she deserved to be shot.

The proud boys are disgraceful and all deserve jail and death penalty

Ok so if I do meet you somewhere you wont mind if some of them come along and you can tell them that to their face? Let's meet out of a major city though. A place where nobody around for miles.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Let's change that up steve!!!!

YASSSS!!!!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

This thread is a disaster

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Seem like there's a lot of those these days.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Seem like there's a lot of those these days.

what do you expect when moderation not only refuses to do anything about it but JJ encourages stinky fingers vittHER? Guy try to say something negative about Donk paying for a handjob? Lol vittHER gives out free handjobs with his mouth and he has the nerve to get this Vienna sausage fingers cracking?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

People have trouble accepting that there really are people as stupid as Morono and Vittard out there. Morono's an autistic 12 year old, so ti makes a little more sense.

Vittard tries so hard to be accepted but is so stupid he can't help but fight with everyone. It's like a keyboard warrior who spends all day trying to regain his integrity...he always was, and it looks like he still is.

Another little kid that slipped through the cracks.
    This loser and his mindless drivel. If I decided I wanted to be liked here. It would take me one day to make that happen. As if I wanna be accepted by 90 percent losers and those that are 400 pounds. Stick to washing donks little balls.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Too many hypocrites is the new problem here now
    There you go using big words again..
    Half these idiots think "hypocrites" is a dude from the olden days..

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    There you go using big words again..
    Half these idiots think "hypocrites" is a dude from the olden days..
    What can I tell you Bucks.
    I tried explaining shit to them but it's useless as it goes over their heads.
    And when i dumb it down into bite sized pieces they get bad and cry I'm 'patronizing' them

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1696

Having worked in the entertainment industry & verifying myself as the toughest poster here, with JJGold in The Vegas thread..
    I think its safe to say I know a thing or two about internet bullies.
    Having met no less than 10 SBR posters in person (without having attended a bash) I can tell you that 99% of the guys who act tough on here would never meet a poster IRL, in the 1st place.
    There are rare exceptions like Bobbywaves or King Myan who will attend bashes, knowing full well they've ruffled a few feathers.....
    or in this case Donker, who doesn't give a single Fukk what anyone thinks of him.
    But in general on the internet, the bark is always worse than the bite.
    Especially when they never show their disgusting face. Brad pitt or some other celebrity considered to be good looking and if if they are a Republican, vitterd would say they are ugly no matter what. Pretty weak.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Especially when they never show their disgusting face. Brad pitt or some other celebrity considered to be good looking and if if they are a Republican, vitterd would say they are ugly no matter what. Pretty weak.
    This guy has been trying to suck my dick since 2008

Goat Milk

This guy has been trying to suck my dick since 2008
    ?

2017 join date?

vitterd

?

2017 join date?
    He was at rx with a different name when I was there. Guy has been chasing me since he was 16.

Goat Milk

He was at rx with a different name when I was there. Guy has been chasing me since he was 16.
    No point in being here if ppl gonna stalk you. Trust me when I tell you that it's a waste of your time responding to all this.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

This thread is now officially a train wreck..

Auto Donk

more lies....... you just can't not lie........

no one chases this:

and certainly no 16 yr old would be after a loser such as The Essence of Vitturd,,,,,,

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

These threads are what 90% of posters here live for.

Sad but true

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

No point in being here if ppl gonna stalk you. Trust me when I tell you that it's a waste of your time responding to all this.
    You dont get. It. He is the one that does all those things. Who is the one that tells lies all day every day and doesn't show themselves? Him. When 95 percent of posters are against someone. That tells you hes a bad seed.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

He lives for the response. Hes jacking off right now. It would all go away if he just showed himself no matter how fat and ugly.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post

These threads are what 90% of posters here live for.

Sad but true
    For sure man. I'm out of here after the NBA finals. Not gonna be coming back.

You dont get. It. He is the one that does all those things. Who is the one that tells lies all day every day and doesn't show themselves? Him. When 95 percent of posters are against someone. That tells you hes a bad seed.
    Not sure, don't have any stake in it. Ya'll do you.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

He lives for the response. Hes jacking off right now. It would all go away if he just showed himself no matter how fat and ugly.

Just like Morono, needs the attention.

But, just like Morono, everyone that just waits on edge and holds their breath to make fun of how stupid he is are basically jacking off with him.

We know he lies, we know he has no integrity, just like Morono, many posters just encourage him so he'll play victim and, just like Morono, have to respond to everything as if he's "defending" himself.

We get it, he's an idiot. GOAT will figure it out eventually, like everyone else.

Does he still drop Booya's name as if it somehow redeems him? That's alway funny.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

For sure man. I'm out of here after the NBA finals. Not gonna be coming back.

Not sure, don't have any stake in it. Ya'll do you.
    You know how it goes GOAT, every now and then some e battling poster starts crying for attention all over SBR until everyone gets sick of it and it bleeds into every thread.

Currently those posters are Vittard and Morono. They've been at it at SBR for a while now.

Goat Milk

You know how it goes GOAT, every now and then some e battling poster starts crying for attention all over SBR until everyone gets sick of it and it bleeds into every thread.

Currently those posters are Vittard and Morono. They've been at it at SBR for a while now.
    In the past I enjoyed settling those disputes over a good old fashioned capping contest. If ppl want to measure dicks, then measure your capping skills. Morino is definitely annoying. He watches a lot of different sports, but isn't a good gambler, but what bothers me is that he argues for no good reason at all. Good old fashioned opinion debates are good and healthy, but this guy tells everyone that they are morons and he is the type of guy who will say "Michael Jordan is the best basketball player ever" in his thread, then if you create a thread that says "Jordan is the most ultimate competitor ever" he will say "Actually, Jordan wasn't as competitive as many of his contemporaries."

In general there's too much hate on here. Plenty of play discussion but it's just too watered down now.

vitterd

Just like Morono, needs the attention.

But, just like Morono, everyone that just waits on edge and holds their breath to make fun of how stupid he is are basically jacking off with him.

We know he lies, we know he has no integrity, just like Morono, many posters just encourage him so he'll play victim and, just like Morono, have to respond to everything as if he's "defending" himself.

We get it, he's an idiot. GOAT will figure it out eventually, like everyone else.

Does he still drop Booya's name as if it somehow redeems him? That's alway funny.
    You’re the one texting Booya to help donk and his mental problems…..not me.

You’re a scumbag and just another Vitterd troll. I never even mention you until you start your Vitterd trolling. You want the attention I get but have zero game.

First 1234567 ... Last