slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

Trae Young

Should he take the blame for the hawks failure not to make the nba final

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Yes, some of it...I think coach should have kept him out, so he deserves most of it. Hawks would have been more focused and played harder. You had to win two anyway, plus you would have stole back the 'we are not playing with our best guy mojo.'

The age of victimhood is real and has affected our psyche's to the core...Also, this can be a completely ignorant statement, but it seems like his injury was more of the pain variety (hence I would have liked to have seen him be a bit tougher in this respect)...I know he's a tough kid, who's learn to take a certain kind of a beating, but this type of uncomfortable pain, he has definitely not conquered..You could kind of see it at the end of game 3. He was there, but he seemed very much disturbed that he had an owie.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

He looked healthy and wasn't hobbling around. He choked and lost his team the game plain and simple.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lets face it the bucks are tough with a very good roster

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47533

No. He was hurt and the Hawks went further than most anyone thought they would.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

most times any atl pro team always let down come playoff times......hawks, braves,falcons.i use to love seeing the braves in playoffs, they was to me the best team in all sports over the yrs to go against

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

He's a complete POS player, entitled brat that'll get his when the drawback occurs. Once the ref calls dry up he'll be exposed, his old man looks like Beetlejuice as well

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    He's a complete POS player, entitled brat that'll get his when the drawback occurs. Once the ref calls dry up he'll be exposed, his old man looks like Beetlejuice as well
    You have anything else to say?

Lmao

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15217

They shouldn't have made it nearly as far as they did and they wont ever make it to the finals with that guy

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    They shouldn't have made it nearly as far as they did and they wont ever make it to the finals with that guy
    Probably true. Guy had some huge games. Props for them getting thru the 1st two rounds.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You have anything else to say?

Lmao
    Yeah fukk trae young, hope he gets his face broken and happy 4th lb even though you're canadian
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave shadymcgrady 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

guy played great almost every playoff game

lol you guys are really dumb

kimwash78
    kimwash78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4272

Not even the best player on the team, in a heartbeat would take John Collins over Trey..All Trey does is shoot 3's from far out, turns ball over, sure he can score, and couldnt care less about that team, as a Heat fan..

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

^^^^^^^ this is what most young players do in the modern nba

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Man you guys need to lay.off the weed. After Jake when j j makes more sense there is something wrong. Happy 4th guys

kimwash78
    kimwash78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4272

yeah but not even close to being a sharp shooter..John Collins,hustles, can score, and play defense..

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by kimwash78 View Post
    yeah but not even close to being a sharp shooter..John Collins,hustles, can score, and play defense..
    John Collins didnt do much this series. If ATL gives him a max contract it would be a mistake.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Trae young gives this team swagger and gets many of these players to play above their talent. I know people don’t like him but he’s a solid building block around this team and he’s doing stuff that many players in their first year in the playoffs don’t even come close to doing

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I don’t think Atlanta makes it back to the ECF or Finals anytime soon. Watched them in the playoffs and it looks like they caught lightning in a bottle. Reminded me of the Steve Nash/Amare Suns more than anything else. An offensive juggernaut who can’t stop anyone on defense. Those teams looked like championship teams for a few years also, but couldn’t get over that hump because of defense and toughness. I don’t see how they can improve the roster dramatically and I don’t think what they currently have could run it back in an 82 game regular season and duplicate the playoff results because of the randomness of the current season. Im still not convinced the Hawks are better than the choking 76ers.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 07-05-21 at 02:02 PM.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Not a big fan of trae but cmon this is a lottery team but he changed them and they nearly made the finals, even Lou thinks so

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Trae is a wanna be Steph Curry. Little brother on the court so to speak. He jacks up to many 3's and he doesn't have the shot that Steph has. He hurt the team in the end IMO.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Not a big fan of trae but cmon this is a lottery team but he changed them and they nearly made the finals, even Lou thinks so
    yep

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    John Collins didnt do much this series. If ATL gives him a max contract it would be a mistake.
    He is not a max but he is a stud as a center is just average playing the 4.