Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Chuckle, don’t know of aware of this......

My very small HS has two coaches at the D-1 level and both will be in the top ten this coming season.....

Dresser —-Iowa State
    Ersland—- Purdue

The remarkable scheduled event you may not be aware of is PURDUE/IOWA STATE are scheduled for a dual meet in December at my small high school!!!.....what a great idea and a wonderful thing for the sport as a whole.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Chuckle, don’t know of aware of this......

My very small HS has two coaches at the D-1 level and both will be in the top ten this coming season.....

Dresser —-Iowa State
    Ersland—- Purdue

The remarkable scheduled event you may not be aware of is PURDUE/IOWA STATE are scheduled for a dual meet in December at my small high school!!!.....what a great idea and a wonderful thing for the sport as a whole.
    Hey, Fish. You mentioned that you were from same HS as Dresser. IowaSt got a Natl Champ this past yr.

I love watching the old Iowa/IowaSt duals. Wow, there were some good ones. Doug Brown on the call!

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    That’s what I said. Both parties denied it but clearly, something happened that unfortunately we may never know…..
    Denied it? I never even heard of it LOL

Never met the dude, all I know is he's completely wackadoo.

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7806

The story of Gable is legend.

When FH and I were at Iowa the Wrestling program was at their peak.

It was like the Alabama program today in college foots.

The other team would come in and it was always a complete blowout.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Hey, Fish. You mentioned that you were from same HS as Dresser. IowaSt got a Natl Champ this past yr.

I love watching the old Iowa/IowaSt duals. Wow, there were some good ones. Doug Brown on the call!
    I’ve been in attendance at a few ISU/IOWA duals......was at the epic finish in Ames when Iowa’s LOU BANACh was pinned enabling ISU to win the match by a point.......Hilton was an absolute madhouse!!!!!!

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    I’ve been in attendance at a few ISU/IOWA duals......was at the epic finish in Ames when Iowa’s LOU BANACh was pinned enabling ISU to win the match by a point.......Hilton was an absolute madhouse!!!!!!
    I saw that one. Banach was winning big, kept trying to score.

The Iowa St guy wasn't very good, but he was a MOUNTAIN of a man. Caught him on a roll and stuck Banach. You just never know.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

Winning is addictive!

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7806

Vegas is built on Losers.

People refuse to even try to get the best of it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Although most people don’t admit they loser always winning

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I'm bullish right now but we have been in a sideways market so it takes patience. We appear to be breaking out, or gearing too, but that's happened a couple of times recently. Stock thread posters say the chart is positive too, I agree.

On the Cubs tonight.

But like I said, I'm bullish and I'm full Funded. I want to be there for the breakout.

If we appear to crash, I'll sound the alarm..

Oh boy...

And this doesn't count the pending Cinci play...

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

in this business, you got to just take it one day at a time.you not going to break the out bank in one day.too many people bet for action and not smart bets imo.this is very hard to do with now almost all the games are on tv.when you can bet a few games and dont give a fuk about watching them, you have started on step one to making money......

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

step 2, you got to eat, sleep and think about sport every min of the day, sadly girlfriends, and wives are a huge problem if you are serious about sport betting, you got to be married to in a way to sport betting.........

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153492

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    step 2, you got to eat, sleep and think about sport every min of the day, sadly girlfriends, and wives are a huge problem if you are serious about sport betting, you got to be married to in a way to sport betting.........
    how many hours per day on average do you spend handicapping?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

So much more than one day at a time ck.

For us in the business we're not worried about whether or not we'll win today, if the bets were made the confidence is there.

The real worry for someone like me who runs this as a business is whether or not I will win going forward.

Just as much if not more time is spent testing, constantly, to keep the confidence of winning going forward than is spent on actually handicapping today's games.

Today's games were handicapped long ago, before the season began, and now it's a matter of constant adjustments today to stay ahead of the market and to be able to distinguish noise from relevance.

Right now many professionals are even working and testing for the next leagues coming up, like college football and basketball.

Those are the seasonal timeframes, schedules, and deadlines we are facing in handicapping today.

ChuckyTheGoat

"Has Banach in trouble":

First 12