1. #1
    Wrongside
    Nobody Worse In Garbage Time
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-26-15
    Posts: 2,595
    Betpoints: 383

    Nice Point Shave, Boston

    Up 27 points, with 6.5 minutes to go, they empty the bench because I think the Lakers emptied theirs (got baited into it)...Lakers bench is deeper than yours, Dudes. Lakers go on a 20-2 run with bench scrubs in the next 3-4 minutes....

    Books didn't care for the heavy action on Boston, and made a call....

  2. #2
    Wrongside
    Nobody Worse In Garbage Time
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-26-15
    Posts: 2,595
    Betpoints: 383

    of course...just for me....-8 on a big FP bet...Moritz Wagner -20 in 5 minutes, lol....3 TO's, 2 fouls...0 points

  3. #3
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 42,941
    Betpoints: 2515

    Boston covered

  4. #4
    rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 22,315
    Betpoints: 4190

    Line went up to 8 minimum on fake Schroeder injury but then he got cleared.

  5. #5
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 4,715
    Betpoints: 6578

    They put their starters back in with 2 min left

  6. #6
    Wrongside
    Nobody Worse In Garbage Time
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-26-15
    Posts: 2,595
    Betpoints: 383

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Boston covered
    A. They tried everything they could not to
    B. You know how it goes with these line jumps and shady corresponding play, it can get the johnny come latelies ( I was that guy today, because BetMania is getting cute, taking a whole week to payout, leaving the money in there too, they are...)
    C. It is also more dynamic than that, Brock. You got halftimes, you got lives. Don't act like it doesn't matter
    D. See B. I wanted it at 6, got it at 8 (my bad, I know) 8 is the worse number for it to fall on for me....Big FP...Anything but 8. I saw this coming from a mile away might have been the worst part...

    It was probably more of the refs, to be fair to Boston...

  7. #7
    Wrongside
    Nobody Worse In Garbage Time
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-26-15
    Posts: 2,595
    Betpoints: 383

    Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    They put their starters back in with 2 min left
    Yep, they were hemorrhaging, on pace to lose at that point + when a coach does this, it is basically a statement to his bench...that they done messed up....

    My tag line below my name is there for reason: earned that title long ago.

  8. #8
    dmm
    dmm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-03-20
    Posts: 1,164
    Betpoints: 682

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    It was probably more of the refs, to be fair to Boston...
    If you know for certain these refs are point shaving, why are you not exploiting it to make huge profits?


  9. #9
    Wrongside
    Nobody Worse In Garbage Time
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-26-15
    Posts: 2,595
    Betpoints: 383

    Quote Originally Posted by dmm View Post
    If you know for certain these refs are point shaving, why are you not exploiting it to make huge profits?


    How would I know when and where? Are you serious?

  10. #10
    clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-13
    Posts: 5,954
    Betpoints: 15505

    NBA is a joke

  11. #11
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 373,567
    Betpoints: 1903

    wild swings deal with it

  12. #12
    dmm
    dmm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-03-20
    Posts: 1,164
    Betpoints: 682

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    How would I know when and where? Are you serious?
    Of course you don't know when and where because it doesn't exist. Match fixing is incredibly rare and when it does occur, it will stand out in the numbers (unexpected betting volume or official bias statistics) like a sore thumb.

    The far more likely scenario is that you're unable to accept the losses and variance that come with sports betting, so you try convince yourself (and others) that the books "made a call".

  13. #13
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 18,294
    Betpoints: 146

    NBA

    I haven't watched a game in over a year
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/16/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  14. #14
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 13,016
    Betpoints: 68

    nets did it the other night too. and when down 3 did not even put irving back in.

  15. #15
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 42,941
    Betpoints: 2515

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    A. They tried everything they could not to
    B. You know how it goes with these line jumps and shady corresponding play, it can get the johnny come latelies ( I was that guy today, because BetMania is getting cute, taking a whole week to payout, leaving the money in there too, they are...)
    C. It is also more dynamic than that, Brock. You got halftimes, you got lives. Don't act like it doesn't matter
    D. See B. I wanted it at 6, got it at 8 (my bad, I know) 8 is the worse number for it to fall on for me....Big FP...Anything but 8. I saw this coming from a mile away might have been the worst part...

    It was probably more of the refs, to be fair to Boston...
    Very accurate post

    I was only referring to the closer

  16. #16
    dmm
    dmm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-03-20
    Posts: 1,164
    Betpoints: 682

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    wild swings deal with it

  17. #17
    gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-04-09
    Posts: 5,249
    Betpoints: 120

    It was blatantly obvious. I had Boston -7.5 and thought this was going to lose. If lakers didnt foul less than 20 seconds left in the game, than boston backers would have been royally screwed. Tim D spoke the truth about this rigged product

Top