DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8060

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Even if the bill was counterfeit it doesn't mean it was intentional. I thought there is a marker where the cashier can mark on the bill to see if the bill was counterfeit. What is the charge for using a counterfeit bill either intentionally or unitentionally? Death by a firing squad at the scene of the alleged crime without a trial?
    I can chime in on this. It was 100% intentional. The White Earth Indians have a counterfeit racket where they dump thousands in fake 20s & 50s at area pull tab bars (MN huge pull tab state)

I was at a bar in Blaine watching a couple brothers dump $2500 worth of fake 50s to try and win a grand legit in the tabs. They'd always ask for hundreds when they won soas to not get their fake $$ back. Police and sheriff staked them out the next night and nabbed them.

Now, I will also say that daily we get guys at the check cashing shops with stacks of fakes...they are not great fakes but not terrible either. The feel is just a bit off. But anyway, guy will ask to exchange 25 20s for 5 hundreds, and then bribe my teller w extra 20...it's just dumb.

Floyd was a fukking criminal and a bad guy and intentionally looking to hurt others and others busineses. Please stop defending him people. How he died should not have happened, it was an accident and the officer will pay w some time served or to serve, but stop defending George Floyd. From the horses mouth, w shops on Franklin/ Lake/ Chicago and Broadway on north side,the guy was a criminal every fukking day.

Most restaurants and c stores on south side of mpls won't take anything over a 20 due to fakeness. The White Earth reservation headquarters is off of Cedar Ave & Lake Street. Basically ground zero for the riots and 8 blocks north east of where Floyd was killed.

....White Earth also has the highest feytonyl OD rate in the country per capita. So bad that mpls set up clean injection sites for users to test their shit and shoot up under doctor supervision.
    Last edited by MinnesotaFats; 04-09-21 at 12:32 PM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

How the Fukk do you know it was intentional? We’re you there? Did you look at the bill? Did the cops ever look at the bill? Please show us Floyd was a criminal every day? Do you have a record of ANY crime after he served his time 10+ years ago?Please show us he was a bad guy? Please show us where he was trying to hurt someone. Kneeling on a mans neck for 9 plus minutes is an accident huh? Man Fukk you with that bullshit.

Mac4Lyfe

You just said that a lot of counterfeit money is in the area. That strengthens the case that Floyd may not have known it was fake. None of that shit matters because the SUPPOSED fake bill was never confiscated. Phony police officers that can’t do their job correctly. The only counterfeit fakes are you and Chauvin, trying to justify murdering a guy while smiling and smirking and making a snuff video.

Mac4Lyfe

You wrote most restaurants won’t take anything over $20 bill but also said the counterfeiters use $20 bills and try to exchange them with legit $100 bills. Do you even read what you post? Stop the fukking lies.

Mac4Lyfe

Isn’t it fukked up that the ONLY people that defend Chauvin are Trump cult members?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    How the Fukk do you know it was intentional? We’re you there? Did you look at the bill? Did the cops ever look at the bill? Please show us Floyd was a criminal every day? Do you have a record of ANY crime after he served his time 10+ years ago?Please show us he was a bad guy? Please show us where he was trying to hurt someone. Kneeling on a mans neck for 9 plus minutes is an accident huh? Man Fukk you with that bullshit.
    a career criminal passing off fake bills? No chance that is possible. How many times have you or someone you know passed off fake bills?

You are a product of fake news indoctrination. Like an obedient mutt, you say stupid shit that you know isn't true, just to push the fake news cult narrative.

Slap yourself.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If Dems didn't have a problem with voter ID, this thread wouldn't exist.
    Days later and you still have not posted ANY FACTS that Dems don't want voter ID. How do you live with yourself when you just post shit but have zero facts? Oh, I forgot. You are in a cult.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

I am with him. MLB is dead to me.

Even former MLB great David Wells is done with the woke MLB
    ! "I don't watch baseball anymore. I refuse to watch it because of this. I don’t want no part of it, and this was my life."

David Wells Rips MLB for Moving ASG: 'I Don't Watch Baseball Anymore

DwightShrute

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Wait. Let's pretend the GOP moved their conference from Portland and it cost them 100 M dollars.

Insert sbr responses and headlines. I"ll start

"Sorry libturds"

"shithole dem city"

"GOP is a org and can do what they want"

"You don't deserve their business, you earn it"

Sorry Trumptards, you are traitors, fascists, and it's unacceptable to people with an IQ above a foreman griddle (apologies to George) that this is an attempt to repress voter rights

Sound about right?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave thechaoz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Prominent forehead, just like all the traitors like Gaetz and such.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    November 2012 & November 2016 & November 2020 Voter ID Requirements for Georgia:

TITLE 21 - ELECTIONS
    CHAPTER 2 - ELECTIONS AND PRIMARIES GENERALLY
    ARTICLE 11 - PREPARATION FOR AND CONDUCT OF PRIMARIES AND ELECTIONS
    PART 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
    § 21-2-417 - Presentation of identification to poll workers; form of proper identification; swearing of statement when unable to produce proper identification; provisional ballots for those; penalty for false statement under oath

O.C.G.A. 21-2-417 (2010)
    21-2-417. Presentation of identification to poll workers; form of proper identification; swearing of statement when unable to produce proper identification; provisional ballots for those; penalty for false statement under oath

(a) Except as provided in subsection (c) of this Code section, each elector shall present proper identification to a poll worker at or prior to completion of a voter's certificate at any polling place and prior to such person's admission to the enclosed space at such polling place. Proper identification shall consist of any one of the following:

(1) A Georgia driver's license which was properly issued by the appropriate state agency;

(2) A valid Georgia voter identification card issued under Code Section 21-2-417.1 or other valid identification card issued by a branch, department, agency, or entity of the State of Georgia, any other state, or the United States authorized by law to issue personal identification, provided that such identification card contains a photograph of the elector;

(3) A valid United States passport;

(4) A valid employee identification card containing a photograph of the elector and issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the United States government, this state, or any county, municipality, board, authority, or other entity of this state;

(5) A valid United States military identification card, provided that such identification card contains a photograph of the elector; or

(6) A valid tribal identification card containing a photograph of the elector.

(b) Except as provided in subsection (c) of this Code section, if an elector is unable to produce any of the items of identification listed in subsection (a) of this Code section, he or she shall be allowed to vote a provisional ballot pursuant to Code Section 21-2-418 upon swearing or affirming that the elector is the person identified in the elector's voter certificate. Such provisional ballot shall only be counted if the registrars are able to verify current and valid identification of the elector as provided in subsection (a) of this Code section within the time period for verifying provisional ballots pursuant to Code Section 21-2-419. Falsely swearing or affirming such statement under oath shall be punishable as a felony, and the penalty shall be distinctly set forth on the face of the statement.

(c) An elector who registered to vote by mail, but did not comply with subsection (c) of Code Section 21-2-220, and who votes for the first time in this state shall present to the poll workers either one of the forms of identification listed in subsection (a) of this Code section or a copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows the name and address of such elector. If such elector does not have any of the forms of identification listed in this subsection, such elector may vote a provisional ballot pursuant to Code Section 21-2-418 upon swearing or affirming that the elector is the person identified in the elector's voter certificate. Such provisional ballot shall only be counted if the registrars are able to verify current and valid identification of the elector as provided in this subsection within the time period for verifying provisional ballots pursuant to Code Section 21-2-419. Falsely swearing or affirming such statement under oath shall be punishable as a felony, and the penalty shall be distinctly set forth on the face of the statement.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

stacey abrams get her pork belly meal yet??????????????

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Wait. Let's pretend the GOP moved their conference from Portland and it cost them 100 M dollars.

Insert sbr responses and headlines. I"ll start

"Sorry libturds"

"shithole dem city"

"GOP is a org and can do what they want"

"You don't deserve their business, you earn it"

Sorry Trumptards, you are traitors, fascists, and it's unacceptable to people with an IQ above a foreman griddle (apologies to George) that this is an attempt to repress voter rights

Sound about right?
    if the GOP left because Oregon wanted ID in order to vote while the POTUS was lying about what's in the new law, then they would be just as stupid as MLB. Normal people would say that.

DwightShrute

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16085

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Isn’t it fukked up that the ONLY people that defend Chauvin are Trump cult members?
    Chauvin and Floyd can both go meet back up in hell...both worthless to society. Floyd punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach...he was a piece of shit.

hey Mac keep preaching from your white neighborhood you fukking hypocrite

segu
    segu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

First ... 9101112