1. #1
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,473

    Presbyterian +1

    They fight well at home. Longwood stinks on the road.
    Wearing the blue hose. 6pm EST.
    http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=328092


  2. #2
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    Holy Cross !!!

  3. #3
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 19,106
    Betpoints: 3660

    Snowball that is a great site, i have been using it all yr, it very fast with the scores, faster than don best and all the free odds

  4. #4
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,473

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Snowball that is a great site, i have been using it all yr, it very fast with the scores, faster than don best and all the free odds
    yes, it's the one all the team homepages schedules direct to.

  5. #5
    doubledime
    doubledime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-22-09
    Posts: 9,748
    Betpoints: 8654

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    They fight well at home. Longwood stinks on the road.
    Wearing the blue hose. 6pm EST.
    http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=328092

    I would tend to agree with with you. I almost posted Longwood under 30 first half. I have them scoring about 60 for the entire game. The only "fly in the ointment" is that Presbyterian's defense is ranked 319. BOL

  6. #6
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,473

    Quote Originally Posted by doubledime View Post
    I would tend to agree with with you. I almost posted Longwood under 30 first half. I have them scoring about 60 for the entire game. The only "fly in the ointment" is that Presbyterian's defense is ranked 319. BOL
    They are very weak on made shot percentage allowed, especialy the 3P,
    but in points allowed they rank 119, only 68 per game.

  7. #7
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 19,106
    Betpoints: 3660

    01/29/21 11:53:43am 01/29/21 06:00pm 307046 Presbyterian Longwood +2―-115

Top