carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Baseball 12.12.20

0-2 in the bases last night, so i will be trying to get back on the right side today.what a crappy sat so far.lost the 1st college basketball and my online has been down most of the afternoon.gee 1ST PLAY WILL BE ON A 4PM SIDE CULIACAN -135 FOR 3***.(ck)

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Good luck 👍

carolinakid

Thanks Harry i have been vert cold the last 24 hrs here, and this online crap every day it seem like is driving me.i think i have call spectrum about 10 times now.....

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24844

CK, I've never seen anyone as into baseball as you. I had no idea there were as many leagues around the globe as I've learned by watching you bet on these overseas games.

Good luck.

carolinakid

Thanks Tanko, yes i started many yrs ago in the world series and fell in love with it.......gl with all your bets today and for the weekend.wow my online been up a whole hr now........this thing has been driving me crazy the last couple of weeks.....

carolinakid

Adding a full game MANHATTAN+2 FOR 4****.(ck)

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24844

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Thanks Tanko, yes i started many yrs ago in the world series and fell in love with it.......gl with all your bets today and for the weekend.wow my online been up a whole hr now........this thing has been driving me crazy the last couple of weeks.....
    Wait... What?
    You PLAYED IN the world series or you started betting on baseball during the world series?

If you played in world series, we need to talk. That would make you the most famous athlete I've "known". Currently it's George Kittle (distant cousin).

Also, hope the condo hunt this last week went well. I won't take up much space when I visit. Just let me know when you move so I can plan my trip, post Covid.

carolinakid

Back on the right side with a easy 7-0 winner in this one....no i started my gambling work in the world series many yrs ago..........my sport was tennis where i was a b player for many yrs.........(ck)

carolinakid

btw the way the condo look see went well, im heading back in a few days to look at another and then back to the one i look at early....

carolinakid

wow i wonder where in the heck my basketball went to...Let go Manhattan

carolinakid

FYI , , the games start a little early on sunday 3 pm eastern, working on that game at this time for maybe a play early......gl (ck)