1. #1
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 37,860
    Betpoints: 1817

    Early day 12,000 cent SCALP available

    BOL/SB---------Loyola Chicago -18,000
    BAS/SBG---------Chicago State +30,000

    Enjoy
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  2. #2
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 28,000

    Might as well just Take Loyola

    Chicago St can't win

  3. #3
    dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 3,595
    Betpoints: 1092

    Run merrymen run

  4. #4
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 4,718
    Betpoints: 6590

    American odds can be deceiving, it's only a 0.22% arb

  5. #5
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 373,761
    Betpoints: 1928

    This a guy that gives us gamblers a bad name

  6. #6
    DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-10
    Posts: 5,525
    Betpoints: 11443

    It's a win/tie situation; there are worse things than that.

  7. #7
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 474

    Fishhead you ever make it right wth boat3?
    You and family left the poor guy wth a few thousand dinner tab in Vegas.
    Do the right thing pal..pay him back alligator arms!!

  8. #8
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 474

    Few more of these easy scalps you settle up?
    These hit do the chances of doing right go up or down?? Lol

  9. #9
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 37,860
    Betpoints: 1817

    Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Fishhead you ever make it right wth boat3?
    You and family left the poor guy wth a few thousand dinner tab in Vegas.
    Do the right thing pal..pay him back alligator arms!!
    1. Don't owe shit
    2. No dinner tab was left for any amount
    3. Payed hard cold cash and/or comped many a dinner for posters

    You sure seem to be a stupid shit
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  10. #10
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 12,180
    Betpoints: 1070

    Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    American odds can be deceiving, it's only a 0.22% arb
    lots of birds chirping about arbs today when they couldn't pick out there ass from a hole in the wall

  11. #11
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 474

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    1. Don't owe shit
    2. No dinner tab was left for any amount
    3. Payed hard cold cash and/or comped many a dinner for posters

    You sure seem to be a stupid shit
    Really?? So you and family members didn't leave Boat wth an outrageous dinner tab? You gonna stick wth that story or you just drunk again. Let's make sure before we really blow this out!! Lol

  12. #12
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 4,718
    Betpoints: 6590

    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    lots of birds chirping about arbs today when they couldn't pick out there ass from a hole in the wall
    The less they know, more for us

  13. #13
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 474

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    1. Don't owe shit
    2. No dinner tab was left for any amount
    3. Payed hard cold cash and/or comped many a dinner for posters

    You sure seem to be a stupid shit
    Wanna bet on #2? Lol
    I have 100% proof!! Your call big guy
    I not arguing wth you on #3!

  14. #14
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 474

    Maybe you forgot bout the video Boat made about you few months ago called you and family out about leaving a huge dinner tab and never making it right.
    You wanna fckn play..lets play big shot

  15. #15
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 474

    Fishhead r you saying Boat was lying in the video he made about you?
    Just looking for clarification

  16. #16
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 37,860
    Betpoints: 1817

    Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Fishhead r you saying Boat was lying in the video he made about you?
    Just looking for clarification
    Bought BBB a few eating tabs here in Vegas, he did the same for me, dined more than a couple times with him and his wife and with others, no idea of the one circumstance you're thinking of, but whatever the case, BBB and me all good.

    Been generous to a fault all my life, including to many in forumville, many have been the same with me and I thank them.

    Thus let's cut the bigshot comments out and act like an adult and in turn concentrate on making yourself a better person and move beyond that of an internet troll and whatever inner demons you may be battling, good luck moving forward.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  17. #17
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 12,180
    Betpoints: 1070

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Bought BBB a few eating tabs here in Vegas, he did the same for me, dined more than a couple times with him and his wife and with others, no idea of the one circumstance you're thinking of, but whatever the case, BBB and me all good.

    Been generous to a fault all my life, including to many in forumville, many have been the same with me and I thank them.

    Thus let's cut the bigshot comments out and act like an adult and in turn concentrate on making yourself a better person and move beyond that of an internet troll and whatever inner demons you may be battling, good luck moving forward.
    tuna and KRAFT Dinner on the menu for you tonight ?

  18. #18
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 474

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Bought BBB a few eating tabs here in Vegas, he did the same for me, dined more than a couple times with him and his wife and with others, no idea of the one circumstance you're thinking of, but whatever the case, BBB and me all good.

    Been generous to a fault all my life, including to many in forumville, many have been the same with me and I thank them.

    Thus let's cut the bigshot comments out and act like an adult and in turn concentrate on making yourself a better person and move beyond that of an internet troll and whatever inner demons you may be battling, good luck moving forward.
    So you are saying Boat was lying about what he said bout you and family on the video?
    Somple yes or no!
    No need for the other bullshit you posted

  19. #19
    ronald
    ronald's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 4,789
    Betpoints: 689

    Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    So you are saying Boat was lying about what he said bout you and family on the video?
    Somple yes or no!
    No need for the other bullshit you posted
    Link?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/07/2021


Top