1. #1
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 12,597
    Betpoints: 4131

    Hong kong horse racing thread

    Star Shine is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Hong Kong Sha Tin.

  2. #2
    trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-13-06
    Posts: 22,960
    Betpoints: 126831

    thanks for this head ups

  3. #3
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 27,327

    What time?

  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 369,321
    Betpoints: 1376

    Too late for me

  5. #5
    JBEX
    HOF trainer of Damascus and Ruffian
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,180
    Betpoints: 452

    12:45 am Sunday and 6:45 am Wednesday


    I will grade as we discussed hart

  6. #6
    cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 6,316
    Betpoints: 1278

    Gotta love those big fields

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  7. #7
    JBEX
    HOF trainer of Damascus and Ruffian
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,180
    Betpoints: 452

    Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    Gotta love those big fields
    really good product also

  8. #8
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 12,597
    Betpoints: 4131

    j i posted lol

  9. #9
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 369,321
    Betpoints: 1376

    Let me look around and see who offers it to wager

  10. #10
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 8,258
    Betpoints: 12

    I was depressed as I spent 2 hours drinking and watching table soccer until I saw this thread...

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/29/2021


  11. #11
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 12,597
    Betpoints: 4131

    You have my word and Joy master are scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Hong Kong Sha Tin.

  12. #12
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 12,597
    Betpoints: 4131

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    I was depressed as I spent 2 hours drinking and watching table soccer until I saw this thread...

    well i hope you won a game on table soccer

  13. #13
    JBEX
    HOF trainer of Damascus and Ruffian
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,180
    Betpoints: 452

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    You have my word and Joy master are scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Hong Kong Sha Tin.

    ok so there's 3 altogether now

  14. #14
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 12,597
    Betpoints: 4131

    Cigar buddies is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Hong Kong Sha Tin.

  15. #15
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 12,597
    Betpoints: 4131

    Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    ok so there's 3 altogether now
    no 4 for some reason they came in late, its the time thing the first one came in at ..yesterday but it was weird it said 5 minutes to post, so at first i thought they did another friday race but no..and i remember joy master i think...you might of showed me that

  16. #16
    JBEX
    HOF trainer of Damascus and Ruffian
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,180
    Betpoints: 452

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    no 4 for some reason they came in late, its the time thing the first one came in at ..yesterday but it was weird it said 5 minutes to post, so at first i thought they did another friday race but no..and i remember joy master i think...you might of showed me that
    think it might be a good idea to edit and put them all in one post from now on.. it'll be easier to grade that way and also easier for everybody to see it in one place.. you would just put "added" in the new post

  17. #17
    JBEX
    HOF trainer of Damascus and Ruffian
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,180
    Betpoints: 452

    I will grade tomorrow hart ..didn't watch so don't know how either of ours did..don't tell me lol..going to watch the replays tomorrow

  18. #18
    JBEX
    HOF trainer of Damascus and Ruffian
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,180
    Betpoints: 452

    sun 6/7 @ sha tin

    2WP all

    R4 #9 joy .. 8/14 (24)
    R4 #3 have .. 13/14 (49)


    R6 #1 ciga .. 6/14 (15)

    R10 #6 star .. 10/13 (13)


    risk 16 /return 0

    .. finish/field size (price)
    using first 4 letters of name

    price = odds +1

    avg price (rounded) 25
    Last edited by JBEX; 06-08-20 at 08:14 AM.

  19. #19
    JBEX
    HOF trainer of Damascus and Ruffian
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,180
    Betpoints: 452

    made a few adjustments so just noting that with this post..think this is about right..will always boldface scoring pages

  20. #20
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 12,597
    Betpoints: 4131

    Master Albert is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Hong Kong Happy Valley.

  21. #21
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 12,597
    Betpoints: 4131

    Telecom Puma is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Hong Kong Happy Valley.
    Shamport is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Hong Kong Happy Valley.

  22. #22
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 12,597
    Betpoints: 4131

    [Gentle Breeze is scheduled to run today in Race 9 at Hong Kong Happy Valley.

  23. #23
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 12,597
    Betpoints: 4131

    Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    I will grade tomorrow hart ..didn't watch so don't know how either of ours did..don't tell me lol..going to watch the replays tomorrow
    Ok. Thanks j. Super busy yesterday. Very hairy moment at work

  24. #24
    JBEX
    HOF trainer of Damascus and Ruffian
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,180
    Betpoints: 452

    gl hart.. just watched master albert's replay

  25. #25
    JBEX
    HOF trainer of Damascus and Ruffian
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,180
    Betpoints: 452

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    Ok. Thanks j. Super busy yesterday. Very hairy moment at work

    no problem

  26. #26
    trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-13-06
    Posts: 22,960
    Betpoints: 126831

    Gentle Breeze 15-1 Morning line. I have not checked any bookies or what not but looks a good price.

    why do we like this horse again??

  27. #27
    JBEX
    HOF trainer of Damascus and Ruffian
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,180
    Betpoints: 452

    it's always trip handicapping and possibly hart could elaborate.. I picked him also based on running lines which is what I use there.. my running line for him was actually 2 back and you can see just looking at his last line that there was a lot of trouble.. sure hart saw it to watching the replay

  28. #28
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 369,321
    Betpoints: 1376

    I might try some of these pics the next card

  29. #29
    trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-13-06
    Posts: 22,960
    Betpoints: 126831

    Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    it's always trip handicapping and possibly hart could elaborate.. I picked him also based on running lines which is what I use there.. my running line for him was actually 2 back and you can see just looking at his last line that there was a lot of trouble.. sure hart saw it to watching the replay

    ok so hes keeping track of trip handicapping notes and then when he sees an entry he posts the horse and race number for us to consider?

    very nice. thanks for your notes also here!

  30. #30
    JBEX
    HOF trainer of Damascus and Ruffian
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,180
    Betpoints: 452

    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    ok so hes keeping track of trip handicapping notes and then when he sees an entry he posts the horse and race number for us to consider?

    very nice. thanks for your notes also here!

    no problem.. yes that's basically it..he's a great trip capper in the states so suggested he try hong kong.. it's still early on with this but should be interesting

  31. #31
    trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-13-06
    Posts: 22,960
    Betpoints: 126831

    Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    no problem.. yes that's basically it..he's a great trip capper in the states so suggested he try hong kong.. it's still early on with this but should be interesting

    where or how does he discuss his North america trip notes stuff.

    will be monitoring this even more!

  32. #32
    yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-07
    Posts: 2,232
    Betpoints: 12

    Hong kong race are to hard to handicap

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  33. #33
    JBEX
    HOF trainer of Damascus and Ruffian
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,180
    Betpoints: 452

    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    where or how does he discuss his North america trip notes stuff.

    will be monitoring this even more!

    he of late has been explaining some of the trips but most of the time posts follows in his thread of horses he feels "got the worst of it".. I don't want to speak for him but that's the gist of it

    nice call he made here


    master albert 8-1 (9)

  34. #34
    trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-13-06
    Posts: 22,960
    Betpoints: 126831

    Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    he of late has been explaining some of the trips but most of the time posts follows in his thread of horses he feels "got the worst of it".. I don't want to speak for him but that's the gist of it

    nice call he made here


    master albert 8-1 (9)
    hong kong stuff he is doing in this thread.

    other tracks is that in this thread on his trip note picks or thoughts? or is there yet another place?

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...w-ups-day.html

  35. #35
    JBEX
    HOF trainer of Damascus and Ruffian
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,180
    Betpoints: 452

    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    hong kong stuff he is doing in this thread.

    other tracks is that in this thread on his trip note picks or thoughts? or is there yet another place?

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...w-ups-day.html


    I suggested doing hong kong separate (as I do) to distinguish it from the north american tracks.. those are in his his main thread

1234 ... Last
Top