pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90867

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    takin this one on the chin... on to the next one.
    Will be waiting...
    Let’s get it!
    Points Awarded:

shocka1212 gave pimike 13 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5818

I did watch that game also....

You really think trubisky would have led them back to take the lead like chase Daniel did?
    Sorry for the delayed response (and sorry you got screwed out of a push tonight btw), but there was no comeback in that game. Chicago led 16-0 before a very late Vikings TD. IIRC Trubisky had Chicago driving into (or close to) Minnesota territory before he got hurt. Not saying he scores for sure, but Chase Daniel never found the end zone again after that drive. I give full credit to the Bears defense for that win.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    This guy believes in the reverse jinx more than me 🤔 haha
    It just makes me feel better. I’m ridiculous when it comes to posting shit during a game. I’ll give up all hope after a 3 yard gain on 1st down.

I hate to be on the other side of one of the good ones in shocka. Get the next one man. This one should have been a push really.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Sorry for the delayed response (and sorry you got screwed out of a push tonight btw), but there was no comeback in that game. Chicago led 16-0 before a very late Vikings TD. IIRC Trubisky had Chicago driving into (or close to) Minnesota territory before he got hurt. Not saying he scores for sure, but Chase Daniel never found the end zone again after that drive. I give full credit to the Bears defense for that win.
    I'm talking about the Raiders game in London that you brought up. Bears were down big

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5818

I'm talking about the Raiders game in London that you brought up. Bears were down big
    I gotcha. No, Trubisky probably doesn't bring them back either, but they were only down so much because Daniel turning the ball over to begin with! IIRC, Chicago got back in it after forcing some Oakland turnovers before blowing the game in the 4th. Another Chase interception definitely ended the game, as I remember my buddy (a huge Bears fan) going nuts and lamenting about the dire QB situation. Then, being the prick I am, I reminded him the Bears traded up for Trubisky while passing on Mahomes and Watson

First 123