hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Match fixing?

Heeellllloooo. Let's recall the NBA ref got busted on that a few years back. Common common ya know.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Detroit literally beat the shit outta GB the last 4 times they played So it was all about the $$$$
    and the $$$ is so random and inconsistent that no one will ever figure out where the $$$ truly is...

Bingo! Give Money a Cigar!

You just claimed that money line dog bets lose most of the time in prime time,which is pure amateur talk...
    Odds are random but always come full circle in the long run......

Posters here become instant experts when they're on the right side claiming they knew they who was gonna win before they placed their bet then lose the very next play because they went 0-100 with confidence
    on their previous play...

I read the BS here everyday.....
    no, just learned from my mistakes... are the lions built better, better at skill positions (except qb) and do everything they had to do to win a game? yes, yes and yes. What you also have to take into account is that refs can take over a game which they did in this instance. thats all I was trying to say. has nothing to do with the fact that I was on a right side as I've watched rig jobs that I've had no action on.

Cant cap a game to where refs will turn away from the obvious but if the lions are doing everything in their power to win a game and stay in it competitively, you can bet one way. One things you can't account for, is below here where the refs let the packers play with 2 extra guys on defense in addition to all the other bullshit that has been widely noted here on a key 3rd down...... so my point is, if you're betting on a team that has been notoriously shafted by refs in the past and more specifically they're playing at a place that the refs have pulled this bs on multiple occasions, you most definitely should be take the side that leaves you with the most outs.

Last edited by shocka1212; 10-16-19 at 03:45 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    no, just learned from my mistakes... are the lions built better, better at skill positions (except qb) and do everything they had to do to win a game? yes, yes and yes. What you also have to take into account is that refs can take over a game which they did in this instance. thats all I was trying to say. has nothing to do with the fact that I was on a right side as I've watched rig jobs that I've had no action on.

Cant cap a game to where refs will turn away from the obvious but if the lions are doing everything in their power to win a game and stay in it competitively, you can bet one way. One things you can't account for, is below here where the refs let the packers play with 2 extra guys on defense in addition to all the other bullshit that has been widely noted here on a key 3rd down...... so my point is, if you're betting on a team that has been notoriously shafted by refs in the past and more specifically they're playing at a place that the refs have pulled this bs on multiple occasions, you most definitely should be take the side that leaves you with the most outs.

woahhhhhh

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

HowTF is that even possible?????!!

13 men on the field,! not 12 but 13!

Goes to show there is a boat load of corruption that we never see.....

Now I know why just about everyone fouls on every play as they roll the dice
    on whether or not they will get away with it or not
    (referees turning a blind eye)..........!
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 10-17-19 at 10:33 PM.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    LMFArseO.....you mean thousands upon millions of mushes getting to bet all of a sudden in every state? Fell out of chair laughing at your post. Love the "You haven't seen nothing yet". Find as many mushes as you can as soon as possible and you will do well for yourself. Just don't be a moron (not referring to you Pauly) and let the mushes in on why they are a mush. Let them remain a mush. This way you will keep winning. Hellooooo!

Glad I could amuse you at my expense.......

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

lmao i knew NFL liked to help dictate games and outcomes ever since i watched the tuck rule

confirmed 10 fold once they got to foul the Rams greatest show on turf over and over in the pass game with no flags

then Rams made a rally anyways... last drive Brady gets insta pressured and intentionally grounds the ball. no flag

next play set them up for the game winning FG

Carolina magically kicking out of bounds

Steelers win in Detroit vs Seattle before Seattle was Seattle for the Bus who was due to retire...

I could go on and on...

i still try to beat the NFL with betting knowing what is up. still trying to hit that magic 10 team parlay with college and NFL games for huge win

you know why Dallas Cowboys blew it on road vs Jets and refs f'd them first drive 3rd Q with a bs offensive PI call?

because I had an 8 team parlay on the line that was alive and only had get this... Dallas ML and Packers ML left for thousands

so i knew Dallas would be the loser because I knew Packers were gonna get favorable treatment at home MNF time to put kittens in their place

that's why when I saw Otters posted he had his BR on Dallas ML i typed out FUKKKK in big bolded letters

i watched MNF game laughing the entire game knowing Packers ML would win because my 8 team parlay died because of Dallas losing...

that parlay had Navy ML -120, Temple ML +155, Houston Texans +170. LSU -13.5... Duke -17.5... and Panthers ML (revenge game)

i thought it was destiny once Temple held on... Texans came back from horrible start after i shit talked them all game... LSU covered -13.5 even with the refs giving Florida 4 extra plays on the 2 yard line...

Duke won by 18!!! like magic

Panthers forced 7 turnovers

but no, my stupid ass threw in a road ML favorite with QB by the name of DAK instead of just tossing in Ravens ML

then that Packers rigged ending would've cashed my biggest hit in my life... biggest parlay win, most legs....

but no...

Dallas had to be Dallas and call retarded 4th and 2 play calls and then give up a 92 yard bomb on a double move (who DOESN'T go for a big play after a big stop on D?)

Dallas is the dumbest team in the league. I hope they make the playoffs so I can fade the fukk outta them

PAULYPOKER

^
    Yeah,when Ray Lewis announced he was retiring after the post season no matter the outcome....

I knew right then and there to ride the Ray Lewis train as RayRay became the HC
    engineer and not only the team became pupils but HC Harbaugh as well... ...

Rode that money train all the way to the bank on their ML on 3 of the 4 rounds as the wildcard round the "Rayvens" were favored.......

I was all in on the scripted filming episode of Ray Lewis "A Football Life" that actually rang true with bells on shortly after........

Wildcard game they were favored -7 -110
    Div. ML +355
    Champ.. ML +295
    SB +188

Joey Flacco had an out of the body experience lookin like Brady all the way to and thru SB 47 then turned back into a pumpkin shortly after,lol......

He looked hideous tonight against KC's mediocre to sub par D...Lol.

He was a one ride pony or however that saying goes........

I have many well documented threads in PT during that post season..

I was so confident and annoying, many posters faded me out of spite,Lol......

I posted the mother of all unthinkable threads as well:

"If the Ravens don't win the SB I will retire from posting here at SBR"

I actually have a thread predicting the Harbaugh Vs. Harbaugh
    SB at least before the championship round was known.......

Man, opportunities like that are very few and far between.......

Knowing what I know now I wish I had thrown more capital on that post season as that kind of magic has not happened since.......

I'm just lying in wait like a crocodile on it's next kill..........

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

This should be a 10 yard penalty, 5 yards per extra player

First 12