1. #1
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    soccer iceland 4th divison

    cant believe they have lines for these games i bet they play in a city park taking some team ymir kopavogur taking,them big team playimg lost last game 9-0

    ymir isb total over 5.5 +140
    ymir -4 goals +130
    ymir team total over 4.5 +110

    anyone who finds live video of this game i will give 12 daily betpoints rest of year

    Screenshot-2019-05-23-13-39-10
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  2. #2
    Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-01-16
    Posts: 1,514
    Betpoints: 24

    Where do you even find the score. I just looked on flashscore donít see it

  3. #3
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 18,942
    Betpoints: 8550

    Ckid, u know what the Attendance is for games like this? Literally <100. More friends/family attend a pub-game.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  4. #4
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    degeeeeeeeeeeen I love it

  5. #5
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs83 View Post
    Where do you even find the score. I just looked on flashscore don’t see it
    i'm following it on bet365, 0-0 8 mins in, that's another question i have always wondered, how do they do the live tracking at these games very obsure leagues, i have read a little and someone said they have people in the stands updating everything on like a phone or tablet
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  6. #6
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    1-0 ymir let's go



    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  7. #7
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 374,400
    Betpoints: 2002

    Damn

  8. #8
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i'm following it on bet365, 0-0 8 mins in, that's another question i have always wondered, how do they do the live tracking at these games very obsure leagues, i have read a little and someone said they have people in the stands updating everything on like a phone or tablet
    They do, I applied last year and almost worked for betradar attending CR games.

    Got another offer and desisted on being a "scout"

    Thats how they call them

  9. #9
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    They do, I applied last year and almost worked for betradar attending CR games.

    Got another offer and desisted on being a "scout"

    Thats how they call them
    what kind of delay before the actual goal that is scored and goal given on website, i never thought to do that watch a game on tv and follow to see how much delay there is, it must be pretty quick or people would be at games taking advantage of it
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  10. #10
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    what kind of delay before the actual goal that is scored and goal given on website, i never thought to do that watch a game on tv and follow to see how much delay there is, it must be pretty quick or people would be at games taking advantage of it

    you gotta be quick and avoid mistakes, if you penetrate up often they let you go quick

    thats the impression I got

  11. #11
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    2-0 need more goals
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  12. #12
    Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-10
    Posts: 7,965
    Betpoints: 17

    U won a Harley today, wasn't that enough....lol

    Iceland

  13. #13
    Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-10
    Posts: 7,965
    Betpoints: 17

    Ok...ummmm

    I guess u won 2 Harley's today...lol

    Great job

  14. #14
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Ok...ummmm

    I guess u won 2 Harley's today...lol

    Great job
    4-1 good guys need more goals still man iceland div 3 and 4 some big scores
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  15. #15
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,641

    bet365 cut me off following the game, really do not like this new bet365 blocking the ip addresses now have to use some 777 score
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


Top