funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Tyreke Evans Royally Fuked!

Shams CharaniaVerified account @ShamsCharania 12m12 minutes agoMore

Pacers free agent Tyreke Evans has been dismissed and disqualified from the league for violating the terms of the NBA/NBPA Anti-Drug Program.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

I wonder what he popped for

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Shams CharaniaVerified account @ShamsCharania 12m12 minutes agoMore

Pacers free agent Tyreke Evans has been dismissed and disqualified from the league for violating the terms of the NBA/NBPA Anti-Drug Program.
    Why did you fudge your record fudgepacker?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

He's done for two years atleast,may aswell retire.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Ya. That's some serious drug violation. You don't get slapped with that for something petty

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Addictions are real. Guys lose millions all because they can't say no. Millions of kids wish they had his talent. Shame!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Amazing this guy isn’t stable

https://youtu.be/RC9d66Tf-OE

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Should have masked his drug tests better. Time to go play over seas for a couple years..

Lamar Odom had masking down to a science as he was a crack head during his entire career and playing days most likely.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guy a nobody

diamond dozen

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Should have masked his drug tests better. Time to go play over seas for a couple years..

Lamar Odom had masking down to a science as he was a crack head during his entire career and playing days most likely.
    Employers can’t even watch you piss (I’m assuming this is just as true in sports?) not hard to use synthetic pee and have it the proper temperature. I remember once someone asking me about should they hire someone who failed the drug test and I said “here the thing, plenty of good hard working ppl do drugs in their free time, the problem is anyone who too stupid to cheat the test prob not a good hire!” .

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Ya. That's some serious drug violation. You don't get slapped with that for something petty
    You got that right.

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Employers can’t even watch you piss (I’m assuming this is just as true in sports?) not hard to use synthetic pee and have it the proper temperature. I remember once someone asking me about should they hire someone who failed the drug test and I said “here the thing, plenty of good hard working ppl do drugs in their free time, the problem is anyone who too stupid to cheat the test prob not a good hire!” .
    They can tell if its synthetic now. It's a shame.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    They can tell if its synthetic now. It's a shame.
    Really? There another easy solution, me being the cheap fukk I am I can’t stand paying 40 bucks for that shit so I usually use my brothers piss!! Works every time!! Luckily he the one person I can trust is always got clean pee!!! Without him I’d be in trouble!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Really? There another easy solution, me being the cheap fukk I am I can’t stand paying 40 bucks for that shit so I usually use my brothers piss!! Works every time!! Luckily he the one person I can trust is always got clean pee!!! Without him I’d be in trouble!!
    Yup get a clean family member to piss in a cup, you fill up the bag and strap it under your clothes when you walk in to the doctors piss test office which probably isn't random testing right after practice in the NBA.. The bags even have heating elements now.. With pro athlete money you can buy the best sneaky piss kits also..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

All the companies I work with use hair follicle test. There is NO WAY to fool a hair test. It won't tell if you are currently impaired as it takes 7 days to get to your hair, but it is the best way to test chronic users. We don't look for folks that are casual marijuana or even cocaine users. We're looking for habitual users and prescription drugs are the most common failure now a days. 5 years ago I rarely saw a prescription drug case. now it's probably 80%. It was very prevalent in the North East but now it's all over.

I'm not sure how the NBA test but the NFL makes you take a piss by a collector that has to visually watch you pee in the cup. Seems really archaic to me as the hair test is really the best test for habitual users. It gives you clear results of what people are using over a 90 - 100 day period. You can basically tell them what they used and on what day.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    All the companies I work with use hair follicle test. There is NO WAY to fool a hair test. It won't tell if you are currently impaired as it takes 7 days to get to your hair, but it is the best way to test chronic users. We don't look for folks that are casual marijuana or even cocaine users. We're looking for habitual users and prescription drugs are the most common failure now a days. 5 years ago I rarely saw a prescription drug case. now it's probably 80%. It was very prevalent in the North East but now it's all over.

I'm not sure how the NBA test but the NFL makes you take a piss by a collector that has to visually watch you pee in the cup. Seems really archaic to me as the hair test is really the best test for habitual users. It gives you clear results of what people are using over a 90 - 100 day period. You can basically tell them what they used and on what day.
    Shit should be illegal and the inventors shot in the face. they make something for it tho. Every test has flaws that can be exposed.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

i don't think the nba cares as much as they used to. they had to clean up the league before and now it just creates a bit of bad publicity when it pops up. i just remember laettner and that guy from the 80's that were kicked out because of coke. and i think laettner's was only a year or two. and they failed damn near a test every year. i'm sure tyreke has failed quite a few to get to this point.

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

That's what I do. I've got a cousin I get mine from if I need it. Which was only a few times in a decade or so

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

I had a piss test where they watched me. Creepy guy just kept staring at me.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It ain’t that hard. Just don’t use drugs. Gimme millions and I’ll pass a hair follicle test all day.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i don't think the nba cares as much as they used to. they had to clean up the league before and now it just creates a bit of bad publicity when it pops up. i just remember laettner and that guy from the 80's that were kicked out because of coke. and i think laettner's was only a year or two. and they failed damn near a test every year. i'm sure tyreke has failed quite a few to get to this point.

the name from the 80's popped in my head. michael ray richardson. known for one thing. first guy i remember getting a lifetime ban for cocaine. think he played for the clippers at that. everybody in la was on coke then.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD4916 View Post
    I had a piss test where they watched me. Creepy guy just kept staring at me.
    I’ve never heard of a employer watching. I’d say dude tried to grab my junk!! You can beat them w your own dirty piss, just takes some work, my po watches and I usually pass them and I’m never clean! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    It ain’t that hard. Just don’t use drugs. Gimme millions and I’ll pass a hair follicle test all day.
    Me too but won’t be because I’m not doing drugs.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3647

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
    Why did you fudge your record fudgepacker?
    Whatever happened to the answer to this question?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I’ve never heard of a employer watching. I’d say dude tried to grab my junk!! You can beat them w your own dirty piss, just takes some work, my po watches and I usually pass them and I’m never clean! Lol
    in the navy watch you. some real homo shit. and the old timers are shameless. they talk about peoples dick after and everything.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    in the navy watch you. some real homo shit. and the old timers are shameless. they talk about peoples dick after and everything.
    In prison they didn’t just watch. You had to get buck naked and didn’t have nothing but cup, no pisser or nothing.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BGS 9.5 View Post
    Whatever happened to the answer to this question?
    statute of limitations. many been caught.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

I would think sports leagues don't use hair follicle test for the simple fact that lot of athletes keep their heads shaved. Or is body hair usable as well? But then, there's nothing really stopping them from keeping their entire body shaved either.

Seems like saliva testing is superior to all. Not as intrusive and much harder to give a false sample than urine testing. Not sure about accuracy though.

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Yeah it was a requirement by the company. Went into the room and i stood there with my dick in hand and he just watched it. He liked his job a little to much

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

lol nbc sports just reported that in lamar odom's book he admits using a fake penis to pass test in 2004 olympics lol.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Lmao how many drug tests do you have to fail get kicked out of the NBA? All those guys are potheads