1. #1
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,373
    Betpoints: 6648

    the nhl playoff schedule is actually out now

    the estimate of penetrates given is probably about 2.5

    quite a crowded week for sports

  2. #2
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,091
    Betpoints: 3787

    NHL first round best of any playoffs

  3. #3
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 4,084
    Betpoints: 119

    Dunno who youíre talking about this is the greatest time!! Reloading just to get series bets in.

    Wish lakerboy would go h2h though /:

  4. #4
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,091
    Betpoints: 3787

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Dunno who youíre talking about this is the greatest time!! Reloading just to get series bets in.

    Wish lakerboy would go h2h though /:
    Remind me of what you said last night

  5. #5
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 4,084
    Betpoints: 119

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Remind me of what you said last night
    500 pts h2h

    We each pick a series bet for each matchup through the nhl playoffs. Risk 1 unit on dogs, to win 1 unit on favs. Best record wins.

    No individual game bets only series bets before series begin.

  6. #6
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,091
    Betpoints: 3787

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    500 pts h2h

    We each pick a series bet for each matchup through the nhl playoffs. Risk 1 unit on dogs, to win 1 unit on favs. Best record wins.

    No individual game bets only series bets before series begin.
    Okay cool. You can make a thread. I need to see series prices first though. When they come out we can start

  7. #7
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 4,084
    Betpoints: 119

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Okay cool. You can make a thread. I need to see series prices first though. When they come out we can start
    Of course. At the time of opening thread Iíll post 5dimes series lines and regardless of movement, we can use those if that works for you.

  8. #8
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,481
    Betpoints: 7670

    best championship tournament in all of sports

  9. #9
    trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-14
    Posts: 9,185
    Betpoints: 5193

    Just went and did a bracket challenge, I got st Louis vs Tampa in finals with tampa winning da Cup

  10. #10
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,091
    Betpoints: 3787

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Of course. At the time of opening thread Iíll post 5dimes series lines and regardless of movement, we can use those if that works for you.
    Sure

  11. #11
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,481
    Betpoints: 7670

    Flames vs Lightning in the Finals

  12. #12
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 28,133
    Betpoints: 4222

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    best championship tournament in all of sports
    This, can't wait.

    TB and Nashville, though I still say Pit could come out of the East if it's anyone besides TB.

    Nashville wins.

  13. #13
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,481
    Betpoints: 7670

    Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    This, can't wait.

    TB and Nashville, though I still say Pit could come out of the East if it's anyone besides TB.

    Nashville wins.
    16 really good teams in the playoffs. Anyone can win it all.

    Not too many are talking about a Washington repeat which could be a mistake.
    Never count out a team with Crosby
    Flames posted 50 wins and are loaded with talent
    Too bad Sharks and Vegas meet in the first round.
    Blues the hottest team heading into the playoffs
    Bruins and Leafs classic. Go Bruins.


    can't wait

  14. #14
    tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-30-06
    Posts: 9,238
    Betpoints: 6297

    This is going to be a very good playoff year. It's going to get very exciting.

  15. #15
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 28,133
    Betpoints: 4222

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    16 really good teams in the playoffs. Anyone can win it all.

    Not too many are talking about a Washington repeat which could be a mistake.
    Never count out a team with Crosby
    Flames posted 50 wins and are loaded with talent
    Too bad Sharks and Vegas meet in the first round.
    Blues the hottest team heading into the playoffs
    Bruins and Leafs classic. Go Bruins.


    can't wait
    Agreed on all points. I counted out the Caps when they lost Kempny, maybe a mistake. Vegas did that to themselves, you can't come out of the gate that slow.

    Many comparing the Lightning to the 97 Wings.

    Can they finish? We'll see.

  16. #16
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 4,084
    Betpoints: 119

    Caps overrated

    Penguins go down first round

    Blues make a run

    Early thoughts GL to all

  17. #17
    Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-01-09
    Posts: 9,715
    Betpoints: 736

    TB stacked but historical choke artists, good odds at -220 not to win the cup
    Wash wont be as hungry, first or second round exit
    Pit old and slow, no chance

    I think the West takes the cup this year, either Calgary or Winnipeg

  18. #18
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,091
    Betpoints: 3787

    Too many people high on the blues.

  19. #19
    High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's #1 Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 7,990
    Betpoints: 3556

    LB, any strong leans. Haven't had time to keep up with NHL. where's the value, pal?

  20. #20
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    nhl

  21. #21
    High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's #1 Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 7,990
    Betpoints: 3556

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    nhl
    Go rake some more leaves you hamburger

  22. #22
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 28,133
    Betpoints: 4222

    Coach wtf? You're one of the best NHL cappers here man. You smoked me in my own thread.

  23. #23
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    I never watch hockey just handicap other than Canadians and American drunks nobody watches thatís sport lowest ratings
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

Top