1. #1
    vinnykal2323
    vinnykal2323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-18
    Posts: 627
    Betpoints: 112

    Stone Cold Lead Pipe Lock 3/3

    Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks 13-3

    Wolves Wiz under 241.5

  2. #2
    rclang64
    rclang64's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-22-19
    Posts: 304
    Betpoints: 24

    Come on baby!

  3. #3
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,116
    Betpoints: 3796

    Total is so high

  4. #4
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,128
    Betpoints: 36

    Is there an injury ? BetStars not even listing it

  5. #5
    rclang64
    rclang64's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-22-19
    Posts: 304
    Betpoints: 24

    Looking gnarly so far.

  6. #6
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 4,084
    Betpoints: 119

    Pretty much no way this wins after 1st Q, disheartening.

    Edit: We have a chance, 4th quarter needs to be 57 or less...
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 03-03-19 at 07:46 PM.

  7. #7
    vinnykal2323
    vinnykal2323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-18
    Posts: 627
    Betpoints: 112

    13-4

  8. #8
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 12,377
    Betpoints: 820

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Total is so high
    The pick was doom after getting LB's seal of failure. Now that's trolling!

  9. #9
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,116
    Betpoints: 3796

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    The pick was doom after getting LB's seal of failure. Now that's trolling!
    I called it right. I knew the total was way too high so it wasn't going under.

  10. #10
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 12,377
    Betpoints: 820

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I called it right. I knew the total was way too high so it wasn't going under.
    Oh yeah, I forgot the typical play both sides action.... pitiful.

  11. #11
    eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-19
    Posts: 4,084
    Betpoints: 119

    If you take a look here:

    guy had 1.1 BTC (~$4150) on the over as well...with this being a pinny agent and the opening starting at 238...shouldve passed when I saw it. Oh well, win some lose some.
    https://fairlay.com/archive/minnesot...ton-wizards-63

  12. #12
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,116
    Betpoints: 3796

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot the typical play both sides action.... pitiful.
    Education Bro. Get some

  13. #13
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 12,377
    Betpoints: 820

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Education Bro. Get some
    Unfortunately, you are wrong once again as your picks. If I didn't receive my education and obtain employment based on my education, then maybe I would end up like yourself in posting 30 plus per day. I give you mad props in making things up as you do in making up your fake bets.

  14. #14
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,116
    Betpoints: 3796

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Unfortunately, you are wrong once again as your picks. If I didn't receive my education and obtain employment based on my education, then maybe I would end up like yourself in posting 30 plus per day. I give you mad props in making things up as you do in making up your fake bets.
    You got education but you needed to fade seaweed and myself to go pro and survive your own terrible picks at gambling. Gotcha.

  15. #15
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 12,377
    Betpoints: 820

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You got education but you needed to fade seaweed and myself to go pro and survive your own terrible picks at gambling. Gotcha.
    Reading comprehension is definitely challenging for you.

  16. #16
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,116
    Betpoints: 3796

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Reading comprehension is definitely challenging for you.
    Not at all. For you people yes

  17. #17
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 12,377
    Betpoints: 820

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Not at all. For you people yes
    Yawn, grade school reply. Well, at least I know your level of education.

  18. #18
    vinnykal2323
    vinnykal2323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-18
    Posts: 627
    Betpoints: 112

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    The pick was doom after getting LB's seal of failure. Now that's trolling!
    Late Show has 72k posts he's not a troll Headpiece he puts in great work here at SBR

  19. #19
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 12,377
    Betpoints: 820

    Quote Originally Posted by vinnykal2323 View Post
    Late Show has 72k posts he's not a troll Headpiece he puts in great work here at SBR
    Actually, I was being sarcastic and imported his referrence about me being a troll in another thread. Nevertheless, I shouldn't have hijacked this tread and since you like him I'll keep it out of here. Enjoy your good run.

  20. #20
    vinnykal2323
    vinnykal2323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-18
    Posts: 627
    Betpoints: 112

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Actually, I was being sarcastic and imported his referrence about me being a troll in another thread. Nevertheless, I shouldn't have hijacked this tread and since you like him I'll keep it out of here. Enjoy your good run.
    First off Headpiece, you haven't hijacked anything . Second, Late Show has 72K posts you have 700 if anybody is a troll it's you sir

  21. #21
    cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-04-14
    Posts: 1,529
    Betpoints: 1679

    On to the next one boys...simmer down n let vinny do his thing...proved more here than most

  22. #22
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 12,377
    Betpoints: 820

    Quote Originally Posted by vinnykal2323 View Post
    First off Headpiece, you haven't hijacked anything . Second, Late Show has 72K posts you have 700 if anybody is a troll it's you sir
    Wow, I totally got it wrong about you. I basically apologize but you are an idiot. The numbers of posts indicate whether you're a troll or not? You are right that I didn't hijack anything. The only thing that was highjacked was your common sense.

  23. #23
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,128
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Not at all. For you people yes
    What are you people?

  24. #24
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,116
    Betpoints: 3796

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    What are you people?
    Trolls

Top