Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Coach remember UFC's Roger Huerta?

Send us some of your fat snowflakes this way...

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

We prefer freedom

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    We prefer freedom
    do you see someone being oppressed on that vid? or you just spitting your anti-Russian venom out of desperation cause your government shutdown is gonna delay your brokedikk unemployment check?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Men in black tights with camel toes and small penis's with shittty dance moves is all I see.

Sorry gotta call a spade a spade.. They look happy and having fun.. I can't hate though..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

His Titanium was a great song.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Men in black tights with camel toes and small penis's with shittty dance moves is all I see.

Sorry gotta call a spade a spade.. They look happy and having fun.. I can't hate though..
    Google - lezginka

PS: Most People around the world hate baggy jeans and nonsense that rap brings

sorry for calling spade a spade - but I have no doubt that your culture and you specifically is totally in love with that nonsense

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rocket all good what ever floats your boat man!!!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Rocket all good what ever floats your boat man!!!
    Hey Jibbby sorry about that all-in on that Irish clown

All the best buddy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Big fan of Khabib.. Wrestlers rule.. Never went all in with any Irish clown, you must be mistaken me from someone else..

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Big fan of Khabib.. Wrestlers rule.. Never went all in with any Irish clown, you must be mistaken me from someone else..
    Lezginka is their #1 dance ...the cultural tradition that goes back many many centuries back and that cannot be broken.

If you ever disrespect that - they would literally kill ya.

Google what Lezginka is, prior to telling any one from that region that Dagestanis have small penises with shitty dance moves.

They would literally kill you pal - no exaggeration ...it happens in Russia year in and year out.

Watch what you say to people online and good luck to ya.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ We all gotta die sometimes Rocket..

I speak my mind and live in America and I fear no man. I certainly don't fear death either. No one is gonna come kill me where I live.. They can try. I'm packing fire power and my house is almost like a secured fortress now..

Oh and you couldn't pay me to fly out to some frozen shiiit hole in Russia or the Ukraine and dance that twirling crap.. All you pal..

Still like Khabib, he's a solid fighter, will never fade him..

This is how we do it in America.. Watch and learn pal.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

^ take a look at the world map

do you really believe that the biggest country in the world - Russia - is frozen all the time?

you're ignorant of the World history and traditions...and I don't even talk about geography - just like the most Americans you're completely clueless

unfortunately for you, the World does not revolve around your history - you know the history that barely lasts a few hundred years

learn how to be open minded...learn about other nations and their traditions - it will be beneficial for you on the long run

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    ^ take a look at the world map

do you really believe that the biggest country in the world - Russia - is frozen all the time?

you're ignorant of the World history and traditions...and I don't even talk about geography - just like the most Americans you're completely clueless

unfortunately for you, the World does not revolve around your history - you know the history that barely lasts a few hundred years

learn how to be open minded...learn about other nations and their traditions - it will be beneficial for you on the long run
    I've traveled the world Rocket, all thru Europe, South America, etc. I've got an expired passport that is stamped all the way thru, my current passport is half way stamped.. I'm done traveling now.. My mind is open to all cultures. I know what's out there...

Not a coincidence mostly everyone outside America basically wants to come to America at some time or another and or even defect here.. Land of opportunity.. You should know this you've been here..

I'm not hating just making an observation..

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I've traveled the world Rocket, all thru Europe, South America, etc. I've got an expired passport that is stamped all the way thru, my current passport is half way stamped.. I'm done traveling now.. My mind is open to all cultures. I know what's out there...

Not a coincidence mostly everyone outside America basically wants to come to America at some time or another and or even defect here.. Land of opportunity.. You should know this you've been here..

I'm not hating just making an observation..
    what does it have anything to do with what I've said in my previous post?
    you traveled the world? congrats

you just called my country a frozen shit hole- my question to you do you know anything about this place?

I doubt that you do...in fact I'm pretty sure that you don't know anything at all about my country

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

what does it have anything to do with what I've said in my previous post?
    you traveled the world? congrats

you just called my country a frozen shit hole- my question to you do you know anything about this place?

I doubt that you do...in fact I'm pretty sure that you don't know anything at all about my country
    Sorry bud.. I got out of line with my comments in your thread.. Your Country isn't a frozen shiiit hole.. I'm being a total dickk.. Carry on Russian Rocket glad you are back.

I lost a few bucks tonight gambling little on edge and venting in my posts please forgive.. You know how that goes..

Zazdarovje.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

do you see someone being oppressed on that vid? or you just spitting your anti-Russian venom out of desperation cause your government shutdown is gonna delay your brokedikk unemployment check?
    LoL. Russia is a Communist country and the enemy of the United States, and all freedom loving people.

I know everyone sucks your dik on here but you can go fuk yourself. I've gutted better people to less. We can meet to if you'd like. NYC/Philly/Trenton/Baltimore

I have more money than 95 percent of this forum.

Good day sir

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    LoL. Russia is a Communist country and the enemy of the United States, and all freedom loving people.

I know everyone sucks your dik on here but you can go fuk yourself. I've gutted better people to less. We can meet to if you'd like. NYC/Philly/Trenton/Baltimore

I have more money than 95 percent of this forum.

Good day sir
    I'll be in Malibu for another 12 days

i'll be waiting for you in LAX to suck my well trimmed balls on any of these next twelve days

Just let me know when clown

PS: don't forget to bring all of your money with ya, so I can by your MOM a new DILDO in memory of her late over-ambitious son

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sasha I’m a much better dancer than that.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Hey Sasha did you hear the big news...Putin is so stupid that he literally has trump working for him and talks about their plans in secret meetings at huge world events..... Rocket people in this country are dumb as fuk

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Lezginka is their #1 dance ...the cultural tradition that goes back many many centuries back and that cannot be broken.

If you ever disrespect that - they would literally kill ya.

Google what Lezginka is, prior to telling any one from that region that Dagestanis have small penises with shitty dance moves.

They would literally kill you pal - no exaggeration ...it happens in Russia year in and year out.

Watch what you say to people online and good luck to ya.

Whats the context here? She completely showed the bride up is that custom?

Even the groom was ignoring his ol’ lady

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sasha I’m a much better dancer than that.
    Coach you have the best footwork on the board here...but Lezginka is no joke

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Hey Sasha did you hear the big news...Putin is so stupid that he literally has trump working for him and talks about their plans in secret meetings at huge world events..... Rocket people in this country are dumb as fuk
    Dude I wish I can take guys like yourself with me for a few weeks to let your mind rest from all that nonsense

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Whats the context here? She completely showed the bride up is that custom?

Even the groom was ignoring his ol’ lady
    that's already after the wedding ceremony...anyone can jump in and show their best Lezginka skills

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

btw Shevchenko has been dancing Lezginka too...

jjgold

Putin would straighten out the United States

No non sense type guy

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Putin would straighten out the United States

No non sense type guy

Coach your country slowly but surely is heading to the end of the cliff...eventually you guys would have no choice but to find someone with a Putin-like pedigree to restore the sanity in your country

jjgold

Yes Sasha

Mild forms of communism and fascism actually do restore order in a country

Countries that went away from that type of government and went to democratic governments did not flourish

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Russia is going broke.. Putin needs to work with the rest of the free world to help his people..

Teaming up with Iran, China, North Korea and Syria is gonna send Russia into a major depression especially since Putin is spending all the peoples tax dollars now on military build up to keep up with Trump and America. Economy is tanking like in China also now.. That's a fact.

America will out last China, Russia and Iran economically.. Putin needs to wake up and play well with others. Trump squeezing everyone with sanctions and tariffs now.. Trump has a big set of balls and is not afraid to use them. America isn't a joke anymore.

Russia is in trouble http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/...ublication/rer

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Russia is going broke.. Putin needs to work with the rest of the free world to help his people..

Teaming up with Iran, China, North Korea and Syria is gonna send Russia into a major depression especially since Putin is spending all the peoples tax dollars now on military build up to keep up with Trump and America. Economy is tanking like in China also now.. That's a fact.

America will out last China, Russia and Iran economically.. Putin needs to wake up and play well with others. Trump squeezing everyone with sanctions and tariffs now.. Trump has a big set of balls and is not afraid to use them. America isn't a joke anymore.

America is currently the butt end of every joke and you know this, stop playing dumb Jiffy

jjgold

Russia is going broke because they’re not communist anymore

Italy was very strong when Mussolini was in charge now look at them

One of the weakest nations in the world

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Yes Sasha

Mild forms of communism and fascism actually do restore order in a country

Countries that went away from that type of government and went to democratic governments did not flourish
    Yes...Sometimes a country has to “hit bottom” before drastic changes are made.
    I hate both Communism and Fascism, but when you start living in a society (that goes out of control, such as one right now in US), one of those forms of radical authoritarian ultranationalism has to kick in to restore the order.

Unfortunately right now in US there’s the world that you guys see (or are made to see by the fake media, blaming Russia for everything) and then there’s the one that you sense (and occasionally catch a glimpse of), the latter of which is a far cry from the propaganda-driven reality manufactured by your government and its corporate sponsors.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

thanks for the link

I live here...and no one around my circle has gone broke

I also have a handful of Americans buddies who are on their last few weeks of unemployment - go figure...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    America is currently the butt end of every joke and you know this, stop playing dumb Jiffy

One day he'll wake up, Kraken

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

dumb fukking thread saloon

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    dumb fukking thread saloon